Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TibiaViewer - The remote contol to your bot and character!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TibiaViewer - The remote contol to your bot and character!

Hello feellas

I am here to let you guys know about this useful tool.
    An application that let's you control your bot and therefore your character remotely, using your cellphone regardless of their OS (Android, iOS, W8, Blackberry), but hey! not only from your cellphone you can also use it from any device iPad, tablets, Mac OSX, laptops directly on their browsers. it's name is TibiaViewer.

So, how does this works?
    Really simple, you connect to the TibiaViewer Client (on which you can connect to anytime you want, no need to logout or anything as it does not use a proxy!) and start broadcasting, after this the client will gather only useful information for botters, such as, but not limited to: real-time character's worldview image, equipment, containers, skills, battle list, chat log and more.

Why would I want to access my character's session?
    • By accessing to your character's session you will have _complete_ control upon your character via the website.
    • As I mentioned earlier you can browse through many variables of your character such as but not limited to: Skills, Messages, Equipment, Status, Containers Opened w/ Items, Status, Map and many more .
    • There's also a script library in which you can browse through pre-made scripts or you can simply write yours and then submit them to your bot!
    • Get access to statistics data gathered from your sessions - exp gained per day, per month - (for now).

Is everybody going to be able to access my session?
    No, Nobody will be able to enter your session unless you've specified so.
    You can choose whether or not to make your session public.

By public you mean everyone can submit scripts to my bot?
    No. Once again, you have complete control upon this features, you can simply allow people to watch your character but not submit scripts.
    Also there is a Blacklisting Securing System that will block scripts that are potentially dangerous for the sake of your character.

How safe it is?
    This is my number 1 concern, and it is certainly not taking in slightly. There's 0 lag while broadcasting, website uses a 128-256 bit encryption
    to protect all data going in and out, also it won't inject any code at all, it memory reading based.

Note in the real-time signatures which are streaming live from your characters, those can be used for life threads or simply signatures like mine!

It is android ready too! There's an android app. You can check the screenies down below

The official website is: https://tibiaviewer.com

Here are some examples:

You can enjoy this fine tool for 7 days full benefits. If you still like it and want to use it further on, you can buy a licence for $3.99 a month

If you have any inquiry about this service, do not hesitate on posting here.

Best Regards,
    Diego
    Last edited by popz; 03-26-2013 at 04:32 AM.
    TibiaViewer Owner

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Finally something better than teamviewer and others kkk

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'll try this out on a older computer, given i haven't heard of it, I'm gonna make sure its not a hack before putting anything in risk.

but if its all legit, this is amazing!

edit: found no iphone app
    Last edited by Noxuos; 03-15-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sure! You do your tests!

Also I will be giving 20 FREE LIFETIME Licenses to the first 20 persons who sends me a PM with their TibiaViewer Username you just registered with.
    TibiaViewer Owner

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by popz View Post
    Sure! You do your tests!

Also I will be giving 20 FREE LIFETIME Licenses to the first 20 persons who sends me a PM with their TibiaViewer Username you just registered with.
    no one can pm you lol
    you must be premium user to pm.

[300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh im sorry i was unaware then post here haha, also iphone app is not ready as I havent bought the apple dev license nor the android's but the apk is ready to download and install as an unknown source, while i get into both licenses. Before you go into critics, those are not cheap.
    Last edited by popz; 03-15-2013 at 03:58 AM.
    TibiaViewer Owner

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh im sorry i was unaware then post here haha, also iphone app is not ready as I havent bought the apple dev license nor the android's but the apk is ready to download and install as an unknown source, while i get into both licenses. Before you go into critics, those are not cheap.
    okay, well i have the account made , account name i made was of course. Noxuos
    please pm me when its done, and i'll try it out. excited to use this

edit: no pm, leave a message on my profile xD

edit 2: question though, wouldn't in order to have this work, you would need your character info?
    Last edited by Noxuos; 03-15-2013 at 04:04 AM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)
    so create one for me: RafiXWPT, lets check that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    @RafixWPT I have updated your account status, you can verify it by going in "my account" section.

@Noxuos, yes, in a way. It works like a TibiaCast but I don't handle the packets or inject codes into Tibia's memory, I use memory reading just like iBot does. Therefore your sensitive data is never compromised.
    Last edited by popz; 03-15-2013 at 04:20 AM.
    TibiaViewer Owner

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    @RafixWPT I have updated your account status, you can verify it by going in "my account" section.

@Noxuos, yes, in a way. It works like a TibiaCast but I don't handle the packets or inject codes into Tibia's memory, I use memory reading just like iBot does. Therefore your sensitive data is never compromised.
    Tibiacast has a official letter from Cipsoft stating that its not illegal to use, you need to some how get this same letter, not let it say anything about botting or w.e just say something about training maybe and checking the char, it wouldn't be illegal, its like using a laptop at a free wifi place. and your reason for needing this could be, i set up a training spot and only want to log into my laptop from example: college and move my char, change its ammo and make sure he's safe. its just like teamviewer and logmein but this seems to be 10x better.

edit: actually i don't know how you would get that letter, doesn't effect me, I'm gonna try it anyways, but i would think this would help you out a lot

hope this help, i will love this thing so i would like to see it work out pretty good

but i was asking about char info as in acc and pass, would you need that to use your program?
    Last edited by Noxuos; 03-15-2013 at 04:31 AM.