Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Need 3rd Team Member

New Scripting Team Seeking 3rd Member:

PyroScriptWorks is looking for another member to bring onto the team, your role would include testing scripts before output and modifying things broken in the script. First let me tell you about us.

Me:
    Handle: Venyix
    Skills: Relatively new to iBot but not new to LUA scripting, I have a working knowledge of several languages PHP / JAVA / C# etc. (mostly object oriented programming languages), I run my own dedicated Linux server that will be used to host site / script download service.

Current Partner:
    Handle: jbw
    Duties: Handles script testing/modifying and site routine maintenance.

YOU:
    Need to be able to script in iBot and produce well written scripts that will either be used in our own separate library or within cavebot functions. Need to have a wide array of characters of good levels on different worlds. It would help if you are able to write in any other programming languages because this helps with the knowledge of how for loops, do loops, elseifs, and other common methods are utilized and put to use in making neat / legible / negotiable code.

We are by no means anything large yet, but with my working knowledge of programming languages / server maintenance and script writing. There is no reason that we cannot become large with another good addition to the team. So if you are serious just either message me on here or reply to this post. Please though only if you are serious about making some money doing this, don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.

P.S. Need english speaker...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    good luck!

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    what i won if i join
    it's good to be back

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged