Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Again Hardware ID!

How this thing changes? How we can avoid it? I was botting today and no problem! I close iBot and open it again and it says that my hardware ID have changed! This can't be possible! And we have to pay 2 days to reset it? We already paid for the bot and we have to pay 2 of our days to fix something we can't handle?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Man I've been dealing with this for past month. Its crazy. And the funny thing is I had 1 guy only trying to help me when they have tons of stuff members working here. All I can say is good luck

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Send messages to admins or moderators and focus group members and no answer about this!
    I'm a student! The pc I use to play tibia and bot is my laptop! The one I use in my school or in friends' houses! If that's what changing my Hardware Id, it's unfair that I have to pay 2 days of my already PAID ACCOUNT! You don't think in people like me! A lot of people use bot because they go to school and stuff like that! I think is unfair that pay for reset my hardware id! DO SOMETHING! AT LEAST ANSWER SOMETHING!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Did you try to use the Bot in two different computers?

NÃO RESPONDO DUVIDAS POR PM
    Brasil, aqui você é o palhaço.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    NO, I only have my laptop! And I only use it here! Yesterday I reset my hardware Id and I have to reset it again! WTF? Lose 4 days in 2 days? THAT'S UNFAIR! DO SOMETHIIIIIIIIIIINGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Atleast ur able to reset it anytime u want, I have to wait 7 days for a reset of a hardware ID. Non is helping with that problem.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurez420 View Post
    Send messages to admins or moderators and focus group members and no answer about this!
    I'm a student! The pc I use to play tibia and bot is my laptop! The one I use in my school or in friends' houses! If that's what changing my Hardware Id, it's unfair that I have to pay 2 days of my already PAID ACCOUNT! You don't think in people like me! A lot of people use bot because they go to school and stuff like that! I think is unfair that pay for reset my hardware id! DO SOMETHING! AT LEAST ANSWER SOMETHING!!!
    First of all you didn't pm me cuz i would for sure atleast answer you, some of the admins/moderators/helpers can be busy at this time, you might need to wait a bit longer for their answer.

You can try to set your windows updates off other than that I feel I can't help you with this, everything works fine for me and never had problems with hardware id mismatch. You should post some more info such as your operating system, it might help the helpers to help you. :P

Note that focus group wasn't made to help people on forum, we are testing upcoming ibot versions, giving feedback and suggestions. However we are very helpfull guys and if some of us will be able to help you, we for sure do that.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lol it might take some admins/moderators a big longer to answer? over a month of not responding at all and u call it a lil bit longer? Okay. lol
    Good thinking.

over a month and only a guy who ever tried to even help me with out even pming him was Black. He went with me for over a week trying to get this thing figured it out. But we failed the only conclusion we got is. To upgarde my OS from Vista to Win7.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I'm using Windows 8! I carry this laptop to school and connect it to wifi there and in my friends' houses!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    today's the third time my hardware id changes! In the f* week! This is impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Admin at least answer what the hell is chaning my hardware id!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!