Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy Erro em Script após update !

Well, what happens is this. I have a script and it was working perfectly before the UPDATE, did everything right ... Never had problem ... Today, I open it and I've noticed two major problems.

1 - when he will sell the loot, do not get so close as before, making the range of the "HI" is not achieved by the NPC, and therefore does not sell the items.

2 (and more serious) - Not buying MP. He goes to the npc says Hi, Trade, everything in place just right, but is a long time without doing anything, and when you click the buy mana potion seems to have just the time and then he says bye, and walk away without resetting the MP .

Reiterating that this is a bug that came with the update. And I do not know where to move the script to solve, I count on your help. Thankful.

EDIT

This also happens with the BPs, and I happened to also MOUNT, there are times when he gets mountando and disassembling, assembling and disassembling ... Already BPS comes with going to the basement, and does not open the right bps, or opens only one, everything closes, opens, closes it, and sometimes dmeora muuito time to normalize when normalizes ...
    Last edited by xobuzin; 03-21-2013 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Translate

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Tenho o mesmo problema, já morri pra fire em um script que nunca havia morrido antes. e any bugs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Take a Look at the Debug report and post here.

NÃO RESPONDO DUVIDAS POR PM
    Brasil, aqui você é o palhaço.