Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Strange deletion ?

Hi there, something strange happend to me. I decided to quit tibia and i sold my account (yesterday i gave passes away at moring when i recensived payment). The strange thing is, i didnt use bot sicne 2 months, more, for more than week i wasnt hunting, all what iwas doing was log in to noob characters and talking. Yesterday around 17 PM new owner of account msged me and said "hey man account is deleted now". I loged in to account to check, and what i saw ? For real, deletion for boting, and the guy didnt use any bot YET. Ofcourse its not my problem anymore as i sold it, but i just wonder how something like that could happend. I was using in past only ibot and only one client on this pc, rest chars i was boting on other PC.
    Last edited by eleska; 03-26-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Well, sorry for making it abit funny (for me at least), but maybe it got deleted because you decided to stop botting?

Maybe it's CipSoft thinking, not botting anymore = let's delete for botting then!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Are you sure there is no notation? Maybe he or you said something offensive or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by SySiO View Post
    Well, sorry for making it abit funny (for me at least), but maybe it got deleted because you decided to stop botting?

Maybe it's CipSoft thinking, not botting anymore = let's delete for botting then!
    You wish

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nope, it was ban like all other for boting, when i took "view" it was "automatic detected" thats why i wonder how its possible.