Thread: [Tutorial] Getting Started with iBot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[Tutorial] Getting Started with iBot

This is an introduction tutorial for beginners.

1. Running the Bot
    2. Settings Overview
    2.1 Heal
    2.2 CaveBot
    2.3 Looting
    2.4 Targeting
    2.5 Refiller
    2.6 FriendHealer
    2.7 Actions

1. Running the bot

To run iBot you will need:

• Run as Admin if your OS can do it.
    • .NET Framework 4 (Get it from Microsoft website, link)

In your first time running iBot do it by the Launcher to get a new and random name for the ibot.exe

Login with your forum email/password.

Now we can go to the Settings:

2. Settings Overview

2.1 Heal

To add a new heal method go to Healer>Rules and create a new one by Options>New

Right click on any option to change values, in the HealRange you will find two methods for setup: value or percent

From now lets call our script by Script Sample. This is what I want for my script sample about heal:

I want to heal with Light Healing when my hp is over than 50% and less than 90%, regardless of mana.
    Heal with Intense Healing if my hp is lower than 50%.
    If my hp is 20% or less I want to use a Strong Health Potion to help or certainly I will die.
    I will need mana for safe healing, so I need to use Strong Mana Potion to recover mp when it is reaching 20% or less.
    Also I want a Recovery spell on background to help me with the healing when Im with 95% hp or less and not Strengthened yet, because it should mean that Im hunting.

Now, lets setup all this requirements for my healing:

Understanding the setup:

HealRange: 50 to 95% (Condition for hp is 50% or more and 95% or less)
    ManaRange: 0 to 100% (Condition for mp is 0% or more and 100% or less)
    HealMethod: Light Healing (exura)
    Enabled: Yes (Check or uncheck for enable or disable this heal method)

Now lets setup everything else we need for this script sample:

In the Intense Healing (exura gran) settings we will use HealRange: 0 to 49% because Light Healing (exura) is set from 50% to 95%

Strong Health Potion

Strong Mana Potion

Recovery with ExtraCondition: if not strengthened

Now the requirements for healing of our Script Sample are met.

2.2 CaveBot

To save your own Waypoints for the CaveBot go to Extras>Waypoints. (This is the easier way)

Take a look at the interface, quite simple no?

To save Waypoints just go to the sqm you need and press what you need, if you just want to move click on Stand or Node.
    For Stand the bot will wait to go to the next Waypoint until you pass through the sqm, for Node you just need to walk near the sqm.

After some Waypoints your CaveBot Waypoints on Settings should be like this:

How to climb walls and stairs:

In the settings if OpenNextBp is enabled it will open next backpack automatically when it got full.
    You can setup the range for Node here too.

You can add Actions in the CaveBot changing a Waypoint type turning it into an Action:

You can rename the Waypoints. In the script sample I renamed the first Waypoint of the cave as "Start" and the last one as "End". We can have much more like "Deposit" that points to a waypoint going to the city, "Refiller" etc..

After the "End" Waypoint, I put the following Action that will check the cap, if its less than 100 the script will go to the Waypoint called "Deposit" else it just go back to hunt in the "Start" Waypoint:

2.3 Looting

Keep in mind the order of backpacks:

This order refers to the order that the backpacks was opened. 00 for first backpack opened, 01 for second, 02 for third and in this way consecutively.

Usually in the iBot forums, people are giving 00 for Main Backpack, 01 for Gold Backpack and 02 for Loot Backpack in their setup.

You can use 1, 2, 3... and the backpacks names as well.

To make our script sample get gold from creature corpses you need to create a new object in the Looting>List:

When you overwrite the Item0 by the name of the item you want to get from corpses, automatically iBot will get its ID (If not, just search for the item ID and write there).
    Gold Coins Destination is backpack 01.

Condition and the Style refers to all the items in the list.
    EatFood: yes for eating food from corpses.

Now I can keep setting my looting. I want to throw my common loot and rares in the backpack 02:

This way my looting setup is done.

2.4 Targeting

Now it is time to kill some monsters. Im a true dragonslayer since a baby and I want to beat some dragon heads off.
    I know that dragons cast Fire Wave, so I cant just stay in front of it all the time. They can self heal and run at low life.

This is how I start to setting up my script sample to survive in a dragon lair based in what I know about the monster:

Named the creature, made its stance: circle to dont stay in front of it for avoid: wave and chase offensively untill it is dead.

But sometimes the dragon chased can run into another respawn and bring more dragons, so I need a smarter script for it with more conditions:

The Dragon Setting0 will be used when it count: 1 dragon to fight against. The setting1 against 2 dragons. I can have much more settings like this.

In the setting1 against 2 dragons, I put the Ethereal Spear (exori con) spell to help me kill my target faster. To add a spell to use, select ListSpell and add a new one by Options>New.

But, im not satisfied yet. Maybe I can get 3 dragons or more on me, this can be hard to get one by one. So I need an area of effect spell to help me:

Let's setup the count 3+ dragons to use Divine Caldera:

But wait, I play in a pvp world. If someone is near I can get a skull right? The PlayerOnScreenSecurity option is here to help you, make it enable when cavebotting or always and you will be fine.

Also I added a new condition MustAttackMe: yes. If I have 3 dragons or more attacking me and there arent players on my screen our script sample will use Divine Caldera to help me kill all dragons.

You can enable the MustAttackMe if you don't want your script killing monsters from someone else. (aka anti-ks)

Im reaching the end of my setup, but Im forgeting something. A Dragon Lair is ruled by something else.

Dragon Lords, they are dangerous. Much more dangerous than dragons. So I want to beat them down first and fast, throwing everything I can.

All I have to do is tell to my script sample that Dragon Lords offer more danger than Dragons to me. This way the priority will be to kill the most dangerous first.

2.5 Refiller

To refill items, all you need is the item id.

Our script sample will refill Small Stones (1781) when it reach the AmmoCount of 10 or less stones at its hand.

Attention to check yes in both Enable options.

I need to refill a Life Ring (3052) when it expires, also I want to have something to recover or it can be a waste. Then my script will be like this:

With the addition of the ExtraCondition: If no ring
    To add a "0 to all" condition you must type 0 by yourself on the script.

2.6 FriendHealer

So I want to heal my friend in some hunt, then I go to FriendHealer>Rules and make a new healing method to keep him alive with no much efforts.

This is our script sample setup to heal Wolverine, my blocker:

The HealRange and ManaRange marked with green refers to your character values.
    FriendHealMethod, FriendName and FriendHealRange (although not shown it is percentage) marked with red refers to your friend values.

Also I must remember to Enable the heal method and the FriendHealer rules or Wolverine will die.

2.7 Actions

The Actions>List settings refers to the Actions that will be running from time to time or everytime (Persistents).

I will give you an action as example:

It will check for your cap, if it is less than 10 the looting will be setted off. If you have 10 or more cap the looting will be setted on.

The Actions topic is endless, all you have to do here is learn more about the iBot Actions, Lua Scripts and Lua Functions to make your own Actions.
    Last edited by Nightcrawler; 05-06-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Release the Kraken, tutorial is done.
    Last edited by Nightcrawler; 04-23-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    YES english <3 you're my fkin hero ahah
    many thanks rep+

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    bump.
    thanks dude !

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Congratulations my friend, and another congratulations for doing the tutorial in English, helping other users!
    Marketing
    and Public Relations

Atenciosamente,
    Samuel Torres

█ iBot updates and news [ AQUI/HERE ]
    █ É iniciante? Consulte nosso Suporte de Perguntas Frequentes [ AQUI/HERE ]
    █ Tutorial Básico com video aula / Basic Tutorial with video lessons [ AQUI/HERE ]
    Tibia Itens - Sale of Keys iBot/Tibia Cash/Itens/Other services [ AQUI/HERE ]

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Problens with heal friend when i put 0 to 1300 in ek lvl 260 he sio ... And don`t stop

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukash10 View Post
    Problens with heal friend when i put 0 to 1300 in ek lvl 260 he sio ... And don`t stop
    It is because the FriendHealRange will work in percentage. 0 to 1300 means 1300% however you just have 100% health. Added this information to the guide.
    Last edited by Nightcrawler; 04-25-2012 at 05:28 AM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    design like NeoBot
    I like it

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)