iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Script makers*

I was woundering if there is any script makers left on Ibot or if you also think the scripts are getting thinner?

Alot of the scripts were updated ages ago and i dont know how you guys got it but.. I cant say all, but alot of the ppl who made or uploaded the scripts
    seem to be sick of it.

Since im almost never 100% afk i try to help out as much in feedback as possible for example "telling what lvl and eq im useing when i tryed the script maybe send a screenshot of what waypoint went wrong
    and what happened when it went wrong" but most of the "uploaders" Dont care or dont want to hear it apparantly ^^

Whats your experience and your toughts?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    For the paid scripts there is a really good support. You pay - you get good scripts with frequent updates. Free scripts mostly was written in the past, several tibia uptades ago and most of the owners isnt playing anymore. I advise you to download old version and update it yourself. I do it for all kind of scripts I can get, I dont even bother to ask on forum for the fix, just do it myself.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taqan View Post
    For the paid scripts there is a really good support. You pay - you get good scripts with frequent updates. Free scripts mostly was written in the past, several tibia uptades ago and most of the owners isnt playing anymore. I advise you to download old version and update it yourself. I do it for all kind of scripts I can get, I dont even bother to ask on forum for the fix, just do it myself.
    might be pretty hard for some people to fix scripts if they are new to ibot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have always bought scripts and have never been disspointed!!

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Its not a problem to buy scripts. Its just that i dont feel like its alot to choose from tbh and especially not in the level range im looking for / need ^^

And dont get me wrong, i dont want to complain on the scripters they are doing an amazing job - Im still in the figuring out phase myself :P
    But it just feels like its dead, going in the wrong direction so to say.
    Last edited by Barrda; 04-12-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well "problem" with most free scripts are they will only be update if the guy who made it need to use it again, its rarely a free script thread will get update due to he get no reward/he dont use it anymore