Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't open corpses! help!

Hello guys, i have troubles with opening corpses. I have .Net framework 4,5 installed (also tried with 4). I have the latest bot version 2.0.7 (9.85). I have looting on, tried all corpses, targetting corpses, listed corpses, ID's are correct. Tried with changing to classic controls, I also tried to set the PickLootTime higher. none of these things help, the destination of my loot does not matter because it wont even open the body . Are there any other ways to open corpses? please help!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Make sure Targeting, Looting and Cavebot are Enabled... (need all 3)

Also the 2.0.7 version is only for Aurera and Aurora worlds... the pvp test worlds...

2.0.6 version should be used for any other world....

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Everything is Enabled, and i meant 2.0.6 but its still corpses wont open, any more solutions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    make sure your backpack setting are set a the right place , and look if the loot is set at 'only if looted' (or something like that) if never u have trouble trouble with looting and everything is set in good position i have never saw any trouble like that before , make sure you troubleshoot with attention cuz sometime little mistake can make an error ... for sure u are just not paying attention to all the setting and u make something wrong (take your time and look all setting) if not send me a Screen shot of you setting on PM or @ facebook.com/DuzzMagicer and ill told u what u r doing bad :P
    Serialbob~~
    Sold 251 paladin to Edi - GOOD
    FOR SALE : 230 ~ EK sword 102 PVP