Thread: Run dp if players atk me or healing my monsters!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Run dp if players atk me or healing my monsters!

Hello!

I would like an action, which containts:

If (mass healing) or (player attack), set targeting of and run depot and log out.

I would love the person who has the answer! <3

Thanks!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    For this you would have to make extra waypoints with specific label names.

"If player attack = true then goto label "xxxx"
    However label "xxxx" must be accesible from your current position, so it can be a little tricky.

You can't really have one action for this kind of thing as all scripts are not made universal, meaning all waypoints and label names are almost always different between scripts/scripters.
    If you want this kind of thing done, you should either request it for a made script so that this person can put the waypoints and labels in whilst making the original waypoints.

OR

You need to say "Hey, I have an Edron trolls script and I want a "go to town and logout if attacked/heal function, here are the waypoints that I currently use"
    Now they can just make the labels and waypoints around yours rather than making them EXTENSIVELY for the whole cave making sure they will work for whichever script you have.

Then you just need another function when in town to force logout if player attack was true.
    Basically, there is no action that will work with any script/spawn as explained above, you need to pay someone to do this as it's pretty annoying and almost the same as making the entire waypoints again.