Thread: Problem in cementery when ppl try to kill me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Problem in cementery when ppl try to kill me!

hi guys in the last week i been hunting in cemetery -1 yalahar with a good scrip, the problem comes when ppl try to kill me with fire fild, u put mustbereable and must be shootable: yes bad, the bot have a problem when any monster get task with fire fild by a other player the bot try to kill him bad can throw because the wall dosen't permit that action, sow another monster come for the other side and start attack me sow i waste all my potion trying to kill a monster wich is imposible! what can i do!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tiraus View Post
    hi guys in the last week i been hunting in cemetery -1 yalahar with a good scrip, the problem comes when ppl try to kill me with fire fild, u put mustbereable and must be shootable: yes bad, the bot have a problem when any monster get task with fire fild by a other player the bot try to kill him bad can throw because the wall dosen't permit that action, sow another monster come for the other side and start attack me sow i waste all my potion trying to kill a monster wich is imposible! what can i do!
    Err, the must be reachable and shootable should take care of that.

If you are on a non pvp server, you can add magic wall and wild growth to walkable id's then the bot should just walk through the wall and kill the mosnter.