Thread: All scripts not working properly WTF?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All scripts not working properly WTF?

Does anyone have good script for Royal Paladin?! Levels 14-30.

Every script that I download doesnt work properly. Always have some bugs that make script unplayable. Lets delete all nonplayable scripts, report to someone who is in charge of it and then it will be OK. It is frustrating when you download 5 scripts and no one works even if I cofingure it as author said. It is waste of my time and many person there. I wasted my morning to download good script, with good exp/hr, profit/hr.

I will be honest. If I know that scripts will not work I would never buy this kind of bot. If u want to be professional make payable all scripts and dont waste time of some people there. Or create a payable bot with some person in staff who will create scripts.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    First of all, wrong board.
    I will be honest. If I know that scripts will not work I would never buy this kind of bot. If u want to be professional make payable all scripts and dont waste time of some people there. Or create a payable bot with some person in staff who will create scripts.
    This just shows, how stupid you are. Where is logic? You wouldnt buy bot because there are no 100% afk scripts for 14-30 paladis? Bah, so go make one, and help community and yourself. Shouldnt take longer than 30 mins. Moreover, people will gladly help you with actions (or you can copy them from working scripts).

Every script that I download doesnt work properly. Always have some bugs that make script unplayable. Lets delete all nonplayable scripts, report to someone who is in charge of it and then it will be OK. It is frustrating when you download 5 scripts and no one works even if I cofingure it as author said. It is waste of my time and many person there. I wasted my morning to download good script, with good exp/hr, profit/hr.
    First you made new topic, where you are crying your eyes out and complaining about not working scripts on MY (yes, its my list, its not official ibot scripts list).
    You could just read one sentence at the beggining of my list:
    If you will found bugged script on this list, POST HERE so i can delete it.
    But no, instead of this, you made this miserable post. People are wasting time reading/answering, and they could make script for 10 pally instead.
    Took you 4 mins find out what you should do.

BTW
    Quote Originally Posted by defacto67890 View Post
    mino darashia is not working properly... many many many bugs... (for royal paladin)
    Thats really good discription of bugs... For sure Spens13 knows what he should fix now.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Dude, quit bitching about non working free scripts, they are afterall free!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I only want to say that if you complain about ppl's work why do you not make your own scripts if are so good after all

solved problem.

Name Vocation Level
    Banuta -1 RP 190
    Tempel of Equilibrium Chosens RP 180
    Hive Surface/Towers EK 170