Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Problem with my character

Hello. This is my first post here, hope you can help.

I have problem with my character, Don't really know where problem is, but when Im tryin to load script, and set cavebot, my character always stuck in someplace and all the time open and close battle . Bp setup is right, hotkeys too. Script for darashia dls works for my friend, the same level and voc. When he tries to log into my char, same happen to him. Thing with battle window may be helpful for u guys to find the reason, 4 days of my bot already left and Im pisseddd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I'm not sure what could cause this, but some scripts recommend you don't use certain bp colors, try running the script with diff empty bp colors just to see how it goes or even better, ask your friend for his whole bp, use the script with his configs and try it on and see how it goes..

If this doesn't help and you know it's not any changes you've made on the script, and your friend can use it just fine, start excluding the possibilities as you see the differences between your char and your friends char.
    Also, if your friend logs on his computer with your char and still happens, we know its not your pc.

Hope it somehow helps.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I tried the same thing with my friend. I've logged into his char, loaded his script ( works for him ) and still, opens battle all the time, and stuck next to bank. There must be something wrong with my computer, or my client or even bot. I re-installed tibia already, but nothing changed. Please guys, I really need help from some experienced users.

Banned
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Reinstall bot, if it wont help reinstall framework

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged