Thread: HELP THREAD - Laggy Players!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

HELP THREAD - Laggy Players!

Hay Guys, from a laggy player to all you other laggy players I want to make a thread that helps us!

Background info - I am from Australia and use a proxy but still get laggy gameplay and less than smooth pvp ability.

Please post hints and I will put them on this page!

My first hunt comes from my own experience

- Missed looting -

Problem: If your bot is opening but not taking loot and running to next waypoint? (usual when killing alot and using manas)
    Antidote: Go to Looting (Expand) Change OpenBodyTime : change to 1000 and PickLootTime: CHange to 800-1000. (keep targetting/looting priority on)

- Walking Issues-

Problem: Arrow keys make you walk slow, you map click and your character stops when it hits a person, object or monster. Also kick back when trying to walk through players.
    Antidote: Mentioned by another player to me, having classic control on, right clicking infront of you and using arrow keys aswell, this will help run past lower levels and around monsters out of spawns with alot of monster... this may not give you complete control but as I have tested is a great escape tool with tempo hur!

More to come!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    reserved