Thread: Which Admin/moderator can help me for paid scripts?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Which Admin/moderator can help me for paid scripts?

As the title says i need to know which Admin/moderator can help me for paid scripts?

I bought a Paid script, for ALOT of money. First it said it takes MAX 24h, it took 28h for me, even though i followed instructions - every step!

Then i get the script and ALOT of features doesnt work or it doesnt have them? But paid for it, so how can i get some help here?

Appreciate every answer, since im a longtime member i need some support now

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Longtime member... sinnce March... Wow

You had to wait an extra 4 hours? Fuck! look out! Not a whole 4 hours.

Chances are features may not be working because you dont know what you're doing.

Why not msg the seller and ask for help first. or open your eyes and msg ANY of the moderators.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    First of all, 4 H more than THE maximum! it says 12h is normal so yes, its 15h to much..

Then second, i know what im doing. Ive been using another paid script for 40 lvls on same place its been working totaly perfect. I had to add my own actions on this script! It didnt have for E.G soft boots changer on a script for 220 ms!

And it doesnt have option to use/not use a boat for e.g when the boat needs quest completed but i dont have it. and again its a high paid script.So that means i have to RUN to the spawn by myself, and then RUN back. and it says 100% afk... and since i know ur thinking, "it should say in the script that it doesnt have boat" no it doesnt, you have to figure it out on your own when you buy it!

i has like 8 actions, and 1 of them isnt BP reopener if it closes..

I have messaged him but its taking time, thats why im alrdy asking here.

But if you think that is acceptable to pay 1250k and dont have simply features, then i alrdy know how you approve your scripts.. Dont get cocky, i just asked then answer my question or dont. But dont come here with shit you dont understand.

And you say "Chances are features may not be working because you dont know what you're doing." well, do you think i pay 1250k for a script that i have to build up on my own? Hell yeah i dont know how to make a script, thats why i buy it. But i have used scripts up to lvl 240 ms so how have i used some others before but this one i cant configure, tell me that smartguy
    Last edited by Leux10; 05-21-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Give specific information on what script exactly you requested, preferably with exact words, tell us who the seller was and if the scripts is available for sale on the paid scripts board. Then, PM me with the script and I'll have a look at it.