Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Simple question

I'm new in the area and i'd like do know which vocation levels most faster and which one can make more money. If possible, detailed information like "mages up more levels at the begining but they waste more money, knights after 100 can get more xp than other, etc"
    thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm, This is my opinion botting all vocations to lvl 100+ Knights are easy to get because they don't require a lot of work you can just load up and walk away. Profit is good as long as you know what your doing and bot places that can maximize profit Dworcs at lower lvl is amazing 30+ Voodoo dolls are 30k-100k. You'll get at least 2 in one week. Sorcerer's and Druids are nice to have because you can war/transfer them to servers and have fun in. However they are a pain because they can/well die a lot if you have bad net. Profit is good as long as you don't want good exp at the same time. Untill lvl 160-200 then it doesn't matter. I'd suggest leveling it manually until 50. Of course you can take him to Rotworms and make decent gp and get lvl 50 that way. My personal favorite are paladins. They are really cool to bot for me. You can make really good profit/exp ofc lower levels are such a pain and you have to wait like 3-4 days for offline training to get decent skills. After that it's pretty much a breeze. Trolls from 8-20. Promotion. Tomb it up to lvl 45 then take it to svargrond helheim (Couple quest you have to do takes about 1-1 1/2 hours.) Then you can rush went from lvl 36-54 in 2 stamina sessions (Wasn't full stamina). This is of course my own opinion hope I helped

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    helped a lot, thanks man