Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any non crowded botting places?

I just want a chilled botting place for 250+ ek. any ideas?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Brimstone Bugs under LC, you can find it in Eli's scripts

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    I say no... because botteres have taken over tibia and most lvl 200 people are botters, and take up all the high level botting areas to gain further levels.

(Y)

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_panther View Post
    I say no... because botteres have taken over tibia and most lvl 200 people are botters, and take up all the high level botting areas to gain further levels.

(Y)
    Cant understand why do people think this way, logically speaking I cant see how killing/kicking people off respawns is worth it nowadays
    Twist of fate is the most retarded and abusable thing Ive ever seen in a game, tibia has been totally redesigned for botters

Im botting 24/7, 4 accounts on a crowded server, not giving a fuck if the respawn is closed or not and guess what, noone kills me because if they do they will be shitting in their own heads

Mathematically speaking lets say you have 4 accounts each having 3 lvl 60 knights, if they did kill you over than 20 times a day/each char you would still profit shitloads

Bah, seriously, I dont give a fuck if they kill me while im tof'd/aol'd even on my main botting char

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A good non crowded place for that level ek, that's usually empty, and you can be left alone with decent exp and pretty nice profit, Lich Hell, always open, and profit is okay, that level should be pretty good. but it's the taming mount you can get some decent money from

Noxuos

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leetaluz1 View Post
    Cant understand why do people think this way, logically speaking I cant see how killing/kicking people off respawns is worth it nowadays
    Twist of fate is the most retarded and abusable thing Ive ever seen in a game, tibia has been totally redesigned for botters

Im botting 24/7, 4 accounts on a crowded server, not giving a fuck if the respawn is closed or not and guess what, noone kills me because if they do they will be shitting in their own heads

Mathematically speaking lets say you have 4 accounts each having 3 lvl 60 knights, if they did kill you over than 20 times a day/each char you would still profit shitloads

Bah, seriously, I dont give a fuck if they kill me while im tof'd/aol'd even on my main botting char

Did you even read what I said?

Didnt say anything about closed spawns or pvp. I said its people like you, botting several accounts with 3 chars per account that are truely ruining the game, because you're holding spawns 24/7.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_panther View Post
    Did you even read what I said?

Didnt say anything about closed spawns or pvp. I said its people like you, botting several accounts with 3 chars per account that are truely ruining the game, because you're holding spawns 24/7.
    Amount of your chars doesnt matter, every botter is "ruining the game".

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    whatever
    Last edited by Leetaluz1; 06-04-2013 at 05:04 AM.