Thread: What is a "good/great" cavebot script?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What is considered a "good/great" cavebot script?

Hi fellow iBoters!
    I am kind of new in here and still learning to use iBot, and hope that some of you can share your knowledge about iBot scripting

I am currently doing a script by myself and got some questions about what a "good/great" cavebot script should have for functions.

Currently I got a cavebot script for Yalahar Elves, with a configuration to do mino camp with optional mino mages, this script are for knights at lvl 30-45+
    This cavebot do the following:
    • Auto bag opener (kind of obvious)
    • Auto Banker, that also withdraw the exact amount of gold to buy potions.
    • Buy Potions
    • Deposit items while refilling
    • Auto training when stamina are low (Configurable stamina and which fighting style to train - Axe, Sword and Club)
    • Hunting the whole camp of Elves (Not config for skipping arcanist atm, is it even needed?)
    • While hunting in Elves camp, the bot automatically open the passthrough (Which can be used to lock in botters)
    • Hunting the whole Mino camp, this can be skipped in the setup or do a part of the camp, in other words skipping Mino mages.
    • When low of potions, out of cap or low stamina - the bot will go to the depo and deposit items/stacks found.
    • (Not sure if this is common in iBot but - Got healing/mana setup too).

What I am considering to add later to the script are:
    • Make it adjustable to hunt for paladin and Mages (Will be some work for this, never done a bot for those classes )
    • Use the spell "Exori" if more than, let's say 3 Minotaur guards at once (Will be configured to use it or not)

I am not sure what you people want for functions in a cavebot script, should it be high configurable to skip some parts in a hunting area, or should it have none configure at all, just a press enable and go script?

Thank you in advance and I apologize for my English and hope you have an indulgence of it.
    Last edited by xavizus; 06-06-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: missing some words

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Any feedback?
    Possitive and Negative feedback are welcome!