View Poll Results: Would you like to have a video tutorial?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 71.43%
  • No

2 28.57%

Thread: Would you like to have video tutorial, in English?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Would you like to have video tutorial, in English?

Hey fellow iBoters!

Once again, I am here and have my questions! Thought this one is a poll.

I wounder, are there anyone who would like to have a video tutorial, about how to create your own cavebot scripts?
    If there are enough people who would like to have a video tutorial then I am more than happy to help you guys!

This is what I have in mind to cover about iBot:
    • Go through every category in the Settings menu, what they are for and how to use them.
    • Programming snippets, such as deposit items, buy items, sell items and withdraw/deposit gold
    • Create a Cavebot script from scratch to fully functional
    • Go through what to think about when creating a cavebot script.

If you have other suggestions, you are more than welcome to give me a reply or PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xavizus View Post
    Hey fellow iBoters!

Once again, I am here and have my questions! Thought this one is a poll.

I wounder, are there anyone who would like to have a video tutorial, about how to create your own cavebot scripts?
    If there are enough people who would like to have a video tutorial then I am more than happy to help you guys!

This is what I have in mind to cover about iBot:
    • Go through every category in the Settings menu, what they are for and how to use them.
    • Programming snippets, such as deposit items, buy items, sell items and withdraw/deposit gold
    • Create a Cavebot script from scratch to fully functional
    • Go through what to think about when creating a cavebot script.

If you have other suggestions, you are more than welcome to give me a reply or PM.
    if you would want to make the whole tutorial and keep up with it, yeah i think this would be great, help some people out maybe and understand botting more ^^

Good Luck!

Noxuos

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So do I ;D
    If I helped you - please REP +
    ___---*****Look at my project.*****---___

ALSO MY BUYING THREAD's HERE and HERE SO U CAN SELL ME UR CHAR's

Add me on skype: prusiooo14

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxuos View Post
    if you would want to make the whole tutorial and keep up with it, yeah i think this would be great, help some people out maybe and understand botting more ^^

Good Luck!

Noxuos
    Thanks - Got to say, reading those "tutorial" that currently exists weren't that easy to understand That's why I am going to do this, to help others to create their own scripts, and also hope with my video tutorial will assist those new lambs to use iBot.
    Got an example where I had to figureout how to make the bot go up/down for stairs, and if I missed a WP how to add it in the middle of all WPS and much more... Took me the whole 3 days to understand it and I know there are others who aren't that great "selflearner"

Anyways, I will take my time and create those videos and hope that those videos are good enough to assist those who does not understand iBot quiet enough to make their own scripts.