Premium User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

450 ek, 400 rp, 290 ek, 330 ek

I woke up this morning after having a go at the new PvP system yesterday and I just didn't feel like playing anymore. It suddenly hit me how much time I've spent on this useless game and I'm glad CipSoft made this update to help me let go of this game. I now realize I must put more time into real life as I am a university student as of next semester. So I'm selling everything I own.

NOTE!
    Wants pics? PM me
    P.S.S If you are Swedish and lives in stockholm then I'm more than willing to meet you and make the deal with you in real life.

SOLD
    Account #1

Level
    450 EK

Status
    The account is currently Free account. The character is transferable and is resident on an Open-PvP server. The character has done all quests so it has access to everything and can sell anything to all npc's.

Skills
    107/103 and m-lvl 11. The character is a sword user.

Addons & Mounts
    The character has all the outfits and addons in the game but the mage hat addon. Besides that it has all the mounts in the game.

What comes along with the character?
    The only thing that comes with this EK is a ornate set and a small amount of money besides from that the account has an empty 230 ED with mag-lvl 81 (without eq). The ED is also on an Open-PvP server and is transferable.

Price
    10,400 SEK, 1,200€ or 3,380R$

SOLD
    Account #2

Level
    400 RP

Status
    The account is currently Premium account and has 20 days left. The character is transferable and is resident on an Open-PvP server. The character has done almost all quests so it has access to everything and can sell anything to all npc's.

Skills
    114/95 and m-lvl 31.

Addons & Mounts
    The character has full Warrior, Druid and Barbarian addon which are remarkable outfits and a midnight panther mount

With the purchase you get some standard equipment such as divine plate, yalahari legs, royal crossbow, a set up war backpack and 2KK and aside from this you also have a 150 EK on the same account.

Price
    9,000 SEK, 1030€ or 2,940R$

SOLD
    Account #3

Level
    330 EK

Status
    The account is currently Premium account and has 25 days left. The character is transferable in 1 month(s) and is resident on an Open-PvP server. The character has done almost all quests so it has access to everything and can sell anything to all npc's.

Skills
    104/98 and 2% to m-lvl 11.

Addons & Mounts
    The character has full Nightmare, Summoner, Druid, Knight, Warrior, Barbarian, Assassin, Oriental, Pirate, Shaman and a shadow draptor & undead cavebear mount.

With the purchase you get nothing with the character as I've sold it all. On the same account there's a 230 MS with mag-lvl 81 without equipment. With it comes a full mage set such as robe of the underworld, yalahari mask, dwarven legs, mms and like 1KK pure cash. The MS can't transfer for another 4/˝ month(s).

Price
    4,500 SEK, 515€ or 1,470R$

For Sale
    Account #4

Level
    290 EK

Status
    The account is currently Premium account and has 180 days left. The character is transferable in 3 month(s) and is resident on an Open-PvP server. The character has done almost all quests so it has access to everything and can sell anything to all npc's.

Skills
    104/99 and m-lvl 10.

Addons & Mounts
    The character has full Druid and Knight addon. The only remarkable mount it has is a Draptor.

With the purchase you get 2x Shiny blades, Shield of corruption, dwarven legs, fireborn giant armor, prismatic helmet, boh, sooft boots and around 2KK pure cash. On the same account there's a decent pk char. A level 104 MS with m-lvl 75 without equipment. With it comes a regular mage set in form of focus cape, mms, wand, boh, soft boots and yalahari mask. The MS can't transfer for another 4/˝ month(s).

Price
    2,000 SEK, 230€ or R$650

All accounts have a recovery key which you are privileged to get with the purchase. When buying a character I will write a receipt for you aswell as taking a photo of my drivers license and mailing it to you so you know who you are making agreements with. Each individual making a purchase from me has a right to claim one.
    Last edited by Evil Mark; 06-09-2013 at 08:05 AM.

Premium User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    All accounts have been sold except for the lvl 290 EK. The price on it has also been changed to 2,000 SEK, 230€ or R$650. I did not put into account that the character was not transferable for another 3 month(s) with the earlier price but this should be corrected now.
    Last edited by Evil Mark; 06-09-2013 at 08:03 AM.