Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Differences in waypoints in cavebot

Hi fellow iBotters,
    I would like to ask you some questions about settings in waypoints.

What I currently understand are following:
    • Stand - Goes to the coordinates
    • Node - (What I guess) goes near the node and then continue to next label.
    • Rope, Shovel, Puck, Machete, Ladder, Use and Actions are self explaining

What I would like to know,
    how does "Lure" and "Walk" function? How are they different to Stand?

Also in Cavebot->Settings-NodeRange. What does this mean? Is this something with attack range or just the range needed to be close to a node? (Could this possible to make the bot walking North and South 1SQM?)

Thank you for your answer in advance!

iBot User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    About the node range. It's how close to a node the char must be inorder for the bot to consider it reached the node.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Bro, i was thinking the same thing since i've commented on the other topic you made about the character walking crazy north and south... i can bet your botting a mage or a paladin right? it only occur when i am using distance ~= 0 on Mobs...strangely it sounds related...

About Walking Methods
    -Stand OK
    -Node Its somehow a "center point" on a so called "radius" on a specify sqm so that if you by somehow when walking from "wpt000 node x y z"to "wpt001 node x y z" (ex: 31300 31250 7) you ended up fighting with a mob and ended in a position very near of the next waypoint, lets call it "wpt002 node x y+1 z" (ex: 31300 31251 7) since this position is <= than NodeRange (the other one you asked) you just skip wpt001 and go straight to wpt002... i dont know if i was clearly enought neither if i'm right but its my understanding of the bot and i've done basically all scripts i could on every single resp :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragekemi View Post
    Bro, i was thinking the same thing since i've commented on the other topic you made about the character walking crazy north and south... i can bet your botting a mage or a paladin right? it only occur when i am using distance ~= 0 on Mobs...strangely it sounds related...

About Walking Methods
    -Stand OK
    -Node Its somehow a "center point" on a so called "radius" on a specify sqm so that if you by somehow when walking from "wpt000 node x y z"to "wpt001 node x y z" (ex: 31300 31250 7) you ended up fighting with a mob and ended in a position very near of the next waypoint, lets call it "wpt002 node x y+1 z" (ex: 31300 31251 7) since this position is <= than NodeRange (the other one you asked) you just skip wpt001 and go straight to wpt002... i dont know if i was clearly enought neither if i'm right but its my understanding of the bot and i've done basically all scripts i could on every single resp :P
    I am sorry, but I do not use a mage or paladin currently Though I do understand what you are saying - so what I will do tomorrow when I am wide awake, either change node range to 1 or change all wps to stand

iBot User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xavizus View Post
    I am sorry, but I do not use a mage or paladin currently Though I do understand what you are saying - so what I will do tomorrow when I am wide awake, either change node range to 1 or change all wps to stand
    I would not change the nodes to stands. Just dont use em with ramps and such stand should be used there. Using nodes + skipnodes makes the bot look much less like a bot and in my opinion harder to detect than walking the same exact sqms again and again when using stands(yeah you can randomize the stands aswell but i dont think that it works that well either, it chooses pretty weird spots to walk to and it looks totally stupid when it walks on weird sqms.)

Edit. Does this weird walking around occour at a location check? If so and its a stand, remove the randomization(number after the coordinates ex: 31000 31000 7 2)
    or put a radius for the location check to consider it ok ex: islocation(3)
    Last edited by Karzatin; 06-12-2013 at 07:37 PM.