Thread: Botting while sleeping

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Botting while sleeping

Hi guys Ive been back playing tibia and of course botting too. Everytime before i go to bed i set two accounts into bot, then i minimize that and turn off the monitor ( the screen ) Also i put Auto-Login marked... but my characters never pass through the server save.. i dont know why, it always bug, i dont know if its the server save but everytime i wake up and go check excited my chars are logged off.. and sometimes hunted a little time only.. its not the internet so i wanna know how is the best way to bot at night, auto-login transpass server save?? If no, someone have an reconect to that? Also, i ahve to turn off my monitor, doesnt matter or wait to he become dark is better? Plz help me, also tell how you bot at night.

Thanks

Check my free scripts thread!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    best bet man, is to disconnect the char yourself and test it to get it working for server save =) or stay up one time and try it then!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Auto-login works at ss?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I mostly bot just by nights, I turn my screen on, but I might know whats your problem..
    Maybe, your computer is going in "sleep-mode"
    After you being inactive on it for some time, for example 30 minutes (or how much ever he is set), he turn himself off, and that cause all the tibia clients to close.
    I had same problem, and after few nights, I figured out, and turned sleep mode off...
    Also, I allways wake up at 9:40, to stop them before ss.
    HOpe this helps you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Yes i have already turned sleep mode off, that might be a script problem , i dont know =SS but thats pretty bad , night is the best time to bot

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zezaway View Post
    Hi guys Ive been back playing tibia and of course botting too. Everytime before i go to bed i set two accounts into bot, then i minimize that and turn off the monitor ( the screen ) Also i put Auto-Login marked... but my characters never pass through the server save.. i dont know why, it always bug, i dont know if its the server save but everytime i wake up and go check excited my chars are logged off.. and sometimes hunted a little time only.. its not the internet so i wanna know how is the best way to bot at night, auto-login transpass server save?? If no, someone have an reconect to that? Also, i ahve to turn off my monitor, doesnt matter or wait to he become dark is better? Plz help me, also tell how you bot at night.

Thanks
    Don't minimize your tibia clients when you go afk. Thats how u get stuck, because if your mouse is in idle some ibot functions dont work properly. You can minimize them when you're on the computer, moving your mouse around, while going afk always maximize them to the top. Auto Login thats build in ibot (OPTIONS -> Auto Login) wont make your char relog, it will login into ibot automatically so you dont need to input your password and the login name while logging into ibot. If you want your character to relog after server save you gotta use reconnect() functions.
    Last edited by Balbek; 07-08-2013 at 01:07 PM.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Like the guy above said you need a re-connector, and like make sure you have turn off display, hibernate, sleep mode, all of that type of stuff turned off.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This Auto Login option which you mark is in Options > Auto Login? It's only working to auto log in bot, if you unmark you will have to press the button "login" while loading ibot ;p
    You need an action to relog on ss.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I got an reconect, i will test tonigh, thank u guys all for the support/feedback

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    test re-login yourself

also dont minimise tibia.