Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

338 RP Antica / 233 MS Inferna!

As the topic says, its time to get rid of a couple of characters on Antica and Inferna.

The first account:
    Lvl 338 RP, skills are shown in the print!
    Comes with the equipment shown in the picture, plus supplies and 100k in cash.
    rp338.jpg
    The paladin has completed loads of quests such as poi, inq, wrath of the emperor, demon oak etc, but does not have access to warzones, I never bothered
    Full outfits: Knight, Barbarian, Wizard, Oriental, Assassin, Beggar, Norseman, Jester, Brotherhood, Demon Hunter, Warmaster, Demon Outfit, citizen and hunter.
    Apart from this there's a load of single addons.
    The mounts this char has are: Crimson Ray, Racing Bird, War Bear, Black sheep, Donkey, Tamed Panda and Gnarlhound.
    There's also a 88 MS on this account, that hasn't done PoI, Yala quest and obviously not Inquisition either. This char doesn't have any mount and the only addon it has is the mage wand.
    The paladin was transfered to Antica around may 17th, the MS a month before that~

SOLD

The second account has a 233 MS on inferna, a 92 ED on inferna and a 103 RP on Julera.
    232msinferna.jpg
    Aside from the eq shown in the print screen there's also a robe of the underworld, a mastermind shield and 400-600k cash in Edron, a war bp somewhere and some loot somewhere in different prem cities. (mostly farmine I guess)
    The MS has a bunch of outfits and a couple of mounts but since it's free account atm I can't check it. :/ The ED has done PoI, but not Inq/wrath, and the MS has done poi/inq and wrath, but not demon oak. (it has 25 points in killing in the name of). Also, the sorcerer has free access into warzone one and two.

Price: 2500 SEK (286€/380$) or offers!

Both accounts have rec keys only I have, which of course I'll give out to whoever buys the accounts. You'll even get the e-mails these accounts are registred on.
    I do accept a middleman, as long as it's someone we both can trust. If you're from Sweden and feel like there's no need for a middleman that's fine, I can even meet you up IRL depending on where you live
    It doesn't matter what reputation you have here on the forums, I do not trust you enough to give out the account before any payment. Money goes on my paypal/bank account first, or we use a middleman. If you want a fresh rec key with the account before it's registred on you that can be arranged as well, but you'll have to buy them yourself as I'm insanely poor irl atm.
    I'm not in any hurry at all to sell the accounts so I won't consider any kind of shame-bids. If you wish to see any of the characters in Tibiacast just send me a PM/visitor message and i'll put up a private cast for you. If you do have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask!
    Last edited by Exceus; 08-19-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hej kompis lycka till med att sälja

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hej kompis! tackar

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    up we go!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Traded with this guy, everything went smooth. Recommended from my experience.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks bro! BUMP!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged