Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A Warning about Czoger, Luminerashop, and Tibiaforsale

I'll tell you my story about dealing with him... you can take it has a warning, or as a joke, but I am only here to help.

I'm Reb from Soul Scripts when phillipe was selling scripts here :P

Anyways, a few months ago like 10 I bought a char from him and everything went fine. (Czoger)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now... this is a little confusing...

A polish guy bought a char from Czoger, the account was a 320 + ed , that had CZOGER's Registration in the account... The polish guy sold it to a Brazilian (who kept czoger's registration since he was a figure of "trust")
    who then gave the char to me as part of the debt he owed me.

I had this character a total of 10 days, I changed the character to the name of Rebalina (my nickname and username in cast) and changed the registration to my name.

One day when I log in, the RK is not working.... So I msg lucas, and czoger and explain them the issue where they told me they sold the account to LUMINERASHOP (WELL KNOWN THIEVES) and I would have to explain my problem to him... (Also Czoger says they are / were partners so many of the accs he buys and sells luminerashop has too ).....5 days and no contact from him ... I try to msg Czoger again since its in HIS REGISTRATION .... and he says there is nothing he can do bla bla bla.... so I asked if LUMINERASHOP asked for a new rk for the char and he said no, but he always has 2 rk incase of hack bla bla

Anyways the Brazilian who owed me the debt than gave me another char so I kind of dropped the incident since Czoger wouldn't send for another rk for me since I couldn't prove who I was... my facebook name, my username in cast is Rebalina... I mean come on ... He knew I wasn't lying he just wanted a free character to resell I think.

Then King Gunnar (who does tibia for sale) messaged me on tibiacast .... and said Reb u like your new char? I told Luminerashop to take it back, and Czoger won't do anything.

So I sent the message to Czoger, who just ignored me.

I'm not too worried about losing the char but becareful when you guys do any dealings with Czoger, Luminerashop, or Tibiaforsale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Highlights:

Lost 320 ED with Czoger Registration
    Czoger would not buy new rk
    Czoger says he sold the character to Luminerashop (with his registration)

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I've made lots of deals with Czoger and LumineraShop, and all of then has gone well.
    I never dealed with TibiaForSale, so I can't say nothing about then.
    But I know you, Puf the Magicdragon, and I would never trust you indeed.

I guess its all bullshit from you.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    like i said you can believe or not, doesn't bother me, and from my post i said i bought a char from czoger before and it went fine, he just didnt want to order a new rk for me so he could resell the char thats all I'm saying .. believe what u want ^_^

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I believe you
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    bump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Voce e brasileiro cara?
    Script Vocation Video Of Script Full 100% AFK
    [170+]Drefia Vampire Hell EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [300+]Hardcore Deeplings Library Plus Creates Area And Boss Spawns EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [300+]Hardcore Ultimate Hardcore Edron Demon's EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [300+]Hardcore Deeplings Thunderstorm Rune and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fabrigald View Post
    Voce e brasileiro cara?
    Pelo inglês com ctza é.

Lastest releases:
    Level:
    Script:
    Vocation:
    180+
    EK
    220+
    EK
    230+
    RP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just wanted to share my 2 cents. Czoger is a very trusthworthy trader of accounts. I have bought a couple accounts from him and he was very nice and friendly on top of being trustworthy. I am not sure what happened even though you gave a brief explanation, but I am sure Czoger wouldn't do that to a customer.
    Last edited by Nautical Yoshi; 07-29-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautical Yoshi View Post
    Just wanted to share my 2 cents. Czoger is a very trusthworthy trader of accounts. I have bought a couple accounts from him and he was very nice and friendly on top of being trustworthy. I am not sure what happened even though you gave a brief explanation, but I am sure Czoger wouldn't do that to a customer.
    Ofcourse its bullshit, tons of people has negotiate with Czoger since iBot is running, and this guy, is Puf the Magicdragon, from Menera, he call himself an Canadian, real life friend of Moeseph, the administrator of iBot, and have this ridiculous english, what a lame.
    Also he claim himself a "honest player" in-game, but he bought the 390RP, died without bless (lol, he didn't even check if the char has blessings, childish behavior), botted some on the char, and kept claiming himself an "honest player".
    And after all, come in the iBot community, with a non-sense history, without proofs, saying that Czoger and LumineraShop has scammed him, what a lame kid.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by metryon View Post
    Ofcourse its bullshit, tons of people has negotiate with Czoger since iBot is running, and this guy, is Puf the Magicdragon, from Menera, he call himself an Canadian, real life friend of Moeseph, the administrator of iBot, and have this ridiculous english, what a lame.
    Also he claim himself a "honest player" in-game, but he bought the 390RP, died without bless (lol, he didn't even check if the char has blessings, childish behavior), botted some on the char, and kept claiming himself an "honest player".
    And after all, come in the iBot community, with a non-sense history, without proofs, saying that Czoger and LumineraShop has scammed him, what a lame kid.
    Cool story bro we all believe you!