Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Fake skull

Have 2 questions:

1. How to make fake skull? I've heard about it many times, but I'm not sure if this is what I think.

2. Few times I saw skulled guy who just entered dp like he hasn't got pz. How is that possible? Is it just the fake skull? How to do it? I'm really curious.
    Last edited by MrLovely; 07-31-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    An easy way to stay in depot with skull is to soulfire a friend at the time you leave the party(when the green skull is blinking on disband) and then enter the depot and get the skull on the next soulfire tick. Keep in mind doing this way you cant enter the PZ after leaving it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by soder View Post
    An easy way to stay in depot with skull is to soulfire a friend at the time you leave the party(when the green skull is blinking on disband) and then enter the depot and get the skull on the next soulfire tick. Keep in mind doing this way you cant enter the PZ after leaving it.
    I know that trick with soulfire / utori flam etc and it's not what I meant. Btw it's not working anymore cuz I can't attack members of my party now (after last update).

@back to topic: This guy didn't get skulled after entering dp, he was running with skull outside dp and just entered it with skull, next leave dp and enter it again like he hasn't got PZ.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    put ur red fist mode , throw an mw, go to pz and ask ur friend to walk through the mwall
    and voilá u're skulled on pz , u can enter and leave whenever u want
    If i helped you rep+

Scripter
    Selling EK 410 w/ 87 days of voucher AND 390 ED w/ 6 days of voucher BOTH PVP
    Actions That You May Need Here!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tinicius View Post
    put ur red fist mode , throw an mw, go to pz and ask ur friend to walk through the mwall
    and voilá u're skulled on pz , u can enter and leave whenever u want
    BUT its best to wait until the person who got you skulled (with the yellow square) has dropped his yellow square on you, do this by exiting dp and casting a fire field on yourself. THis prevents you actually getting pz because if you attack the guy with yellow square you get pzed. Once you have dropped a pz situation with that guy who walked on your mwall you can attack anyone who attacks you without getting any pz!