Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Task Points

So, I was looking for some scripts. In particular, I was looking for scripts along with actions and/or waypoints to pick up the Grizzly Adams tasks, turn them in, kill the boss, etc, etc. I'd love to see multi-vocation accessibility for them as well. It doesn't matter which monsters/tasks, just as long as enough points are earned for each rank. If someone is willing to do this, or knows of some that are already out there, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if someone is willing to take this on and make working 100% afk scripts to meet the above criteria, we could most certainly discuss a price, because I'm sure a lot of work would have to be put into this.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Waste of time because you can do each task only 3 times unless you are over 130 lvl.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    There are some scripts which do tasks for example Tarantula Tasker, Carniphila, Crocodile.
    "Do or do not. There is no try"
    Master Yoda

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yes there is, but Gryllz is right

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the feedback from everyone. I suppose you are right. I'm curious though, can you go back and do any boos at any level range once you are 130+? Sorry for the long delay on replying, I forgot I had made the post. I'm interested in the achievements for the bosses as well.