Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

New options in healer

After last Ibot update there are 2 new options in healer:

StopWalk (If you put 'yes' the cavebot and stances in target stop try walk for 1s .Is good put yes for pots).

and

StopWhenLooting (If 'yes' bot stop healer action when bot try open corpse and try pickup loots).

I wonder if I should use these things. It propably make bot more safe (not heal and loot so fast, act more like human) but it also decreases your EXP/H and maybe it's possible to die when hardcore hunt (stop heal when looting).

So guys, tell me do u use it or no.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, use them! lol

theres right and wrong places to use them, well not really wrong, but not needed

short version is always use stopwhenlooting, use that in every script, for me it works perfect

use stop walk in less hardcore area's, but if your hunting a really hardcore hunting area, then you dont need it, as it is possible to walk and heal at the same time, but i use it still, i have 0 problems with both of them

hope this helps!

Noxuos

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    It has been made to increase the safety of ibot. You dont have to use it but it is recommended since we arent 100% sure how is Cipsoft's banning tool working. Try it out on knights, its a little bit dangerous on mages, but still can be used.