Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Selling level 194EK

  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Selling level 194EK

    ACCOUNT 18
    Details:
    • Optional Pvp Nerena
    • Level 194
    • MLVL 9
    • Vocation: Elite Knight
    • Skills: 100/99 Sword fighting
    • Pacc Days: 42 Premium days from 31th July 2013
    • Transferable: Transferable
    • Quests: All major quests done
    • Addons: Full warrior, Norsewomen, Brotherhood, Demon hunter, Afflicted, and Soil guardian addon 2, Demon addon 1.
    • Mounts: Draptor, Donkey, Panda, Crimson ray, Black sheep, War bear, Magma crawler, Widow queen, Blazebringer, Racing bird.
    • Equipment: High-class equipment (Shiny blade, Ornate legs, Prismatic shield, Prismatic helmet, Depth Calei, Royal draken mail)
    • Other info: Blessed/Supplied and Can come up with 20kk On Cash if needed (with additional price), Access to all WARZONES FOR FREE
    • Payment method: Western Union
    • Price: Negotiable


    Sold this char to a member from XB forum
    Last edited by espada; 08-08-2013 at 05:58 PM.

  2. #2
    iBot User HiSzZpAn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Chotěboř
    Posts
    1,315
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Reputation
    139
    Rep Power
    8
    Only rl cash ?
    There is chance to buy naked account?
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/image.php?u=25307&type=sigpic&dateline=1357845038

  3. #3
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HiSzZpAn View Post
    Only rl cash ?
    There is chance to buy naked account?
    am looking for rl cash, yes u can buy it naked also.
    offer me.
    Last edited by espada; 08-03-2013 at 10:07 AM.

  4. #4
    iBot User HiSzZpAn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Chotěboř
    Posts
    1,315
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Reputation
    139
    Rep Power
    8
    50usd naked acc.
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/image.php?u=25307&type=sigpic&dateline=1357845038

  5. #5
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    How much do you want for the acc?

  6. #6
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    -7
    Rep Power
    0
    We help many players to sell their tibia accounts on our site.And some accounts are sold.If you are interested,you can contact our 24hours live chat:http://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/otl.html
    Quote Originally Posted by espada View Post
    ACCOUNT 18
    Details:
    • Optional Pvp Nerena
    • Level 194
    • MLVL 9
    • Vocation: Elite Knight
    • Skills: 100/99 Sword fighting
    • Pacc Days: 42 Premium days from 31th July 2013
    • Transferable: Transferable
    • Quests: All major quests done
    • Addons: Full warrior, Norsewomen, Brotherhood, Demon hunter, Afflicted, and Soil guardian addon 2, Demon addon 1.
    • Mounts: Draptor, Donkey, Panda, Crimson ray, Black sheep, War bear, Magma crawler, Widow queen, Blazebringer, Racing bird.
    • Equipment: High-class equipment (Shiny blade, Ornate legs, Prismatic shield, Prismatic helmet, Depth Calei, Royal draken mail)
    • Other info: Blessed/Supplied and Can come up with 20kk On Cash if needed (with additional price), Access to all WARZONES FOR FREE
    • Payment method: Western Union
    • Price: Negotiable


  7. #7
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jacarrizales View Post
    How much do you want for the acc?
    taking offers.

  8. #8
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bracoco View Post
    We help many players to sell their tibia accounts on our site.And some accounts are sold.If you are interested,you can contact our 24hours live chat:http://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/otl.html
    give me ur skype instead.

  9. #9
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by espada View Post
    taking offers.
    I offer $150

  10. #10
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    or lets talk through skype to see if we can get to something

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •