Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want to denounce a thief eli , help please

three weeks ago, to deposit to eli 11 usd via paypal to 1kk in pacera, what add to skype, you leave 2-3 messages and replied to me told me he had deleted all accounts and servers could not pay me, that paid me 2-3 hours and up to this day I am waiting, this is so they know what kind of person is ... I thought it was reliable but to this day I deposited the money in pacera

help please .
    Last edited by msmo0th; 08-05-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    my english is bad , I use google translator, I hope you understand me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If you are polish then post here in polish language.
    Because propably no one understand it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Lol i want too!!! I buy a lot pf his scrips... Some of updates come on email and some he send to me a link to download... Like a lot of botters ive a real life!!! Work all day, have a social life ... But ok. The problem is that when i open link to download update i see EXPIRED!!! Af i msg him and he send other email, i see only on my iphone and think okk tomorrow i download update but for surprise when i re open link one day after the same msg appear.! Aff know he send msg to me saying "lol i reactive link 3 + times to u -.- " when he did just one time and with one scrip!!! Abd others that i buy??? He dont replie me more just ignore!!!
    And to u eli?? I really like your scrips, buy a lot like u can see, but i dont have all time to download updates. I pay for this and think i can download when i want !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JORGEMATIELI View Post
    Lol i want too!!! I buy a lot pf his scrips... Some of updates come on email and some he send to me a link to download... Like a lot of botters ive a real life!!! Work all day, have a social life ... But ok. The problem is that when i open link to download update i see EXPIRED!!! Af i msg him and he send other email, i see only on my iphone and think okk tomorrow i download update but for surprise when i re open link one day after the same msg appear.! Aff know he send msg to me saying "lol i reactive link 3 + times to u -.- " when he did just one time and with one scrip!!! Abd others that i buy??? He dont replie me more just ignore!!!
    And to u eli?? I really like your scrips, buy a lot like u can see, but i dont have all time to download updates. I pay for this and think i can download when i want !
    Eli isn't even active by now, he's on vacations. Tbh he's the only guy I would trust on this entire forum so just relax and wait. Of course you can't download when you want, it got a limit to avoid sharing. You know guys like him that needs to deal with so many people, he can forget to do some stuff or just ignore people that spam too much. Learn to be patient and ask one thing at a time.

@op
    Did you even buy the right way or just went "depositing 11 usd on eli paypal"? As you can see, he's absent for a while. Just relax and stuff will be solved soon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    my buddy bought some scripts for 1kk +- from him, he never got the scripts.. im not saying he's a thief or things like that, but... ;p
    If i helped you rep+

Scripter
    Selling EK 410 w/ 87 days of voucher AND 390 ED w/ 6 days of voucher BOTH PVP
    Actions That You May Need Here!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i have bought many scripts from ELI and I have NEVER had problems with him. 100% trust

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Before telling that he's theif. Try to talk to garkstal about it. I doubt he would ever scam. He is a Nice guy and great scripter.
    If I Helped You? Show Respect by giving rep!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know there is alot of kids in this community, and its sad. When u wrote a post like this, did u even consider that he is an moderator of this forum? I mean, do you for one second think that a guy like Eli would scam you, and further more for that ammount of money? I dnt know what to call you, but im sure you aint the smartest person around.

For the record he hold around 450 euros for me as middleman when I bought a char on this forum and all went smooth. Think twice before you accuseing someone. I saw Gryllz wrote that Eli aka Rafal is on a vocation atm, give the guy some slack ffs.
    Last edited by l1nker11; 08-07-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Me and my RL's multi-char project Here

Buying ALL VOCS lvl +250 for KK's (OPEN-PVP) cash Here

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    LOL

Eli will back in 3 days, during this time you can get updates of each script by sending a private message to GARKSTAL.

If you got problems, talk with me on pm.
    Last edited by Gryllz; 08-07-2013 at 06:38 AM.