Premium User iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

apostrophe problem with looter?

some items got an apostropher (') on their names, but on the looter you can't put it, does that means that he is not going to loot it if a mobs drops it?, because even if u have the right ID item that may be possible with other names, for example:

gold coin (3031)
    golds coin (3031)

if a monster drops ONLY gold coins and u have on the looter ''gold coin'', the bot will open the corpse and take them, on the other hand, if the monster drops only gold coins and u have ''golds coin'' the bot wont open it (even with the right ID), and on a third option, if the monster drops golds coins and other stuff that u are looting, it will take the gold coins whatever the name u put it (u just need to have the id right).

So my question is:

If a monster only drops the item with the apostropher, will the bot take it? (as i said before, u can't put the apostropher on the looter)

Thanks a lot!!
    pd: sorry for my english and i hope i posted my problem clear!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Yes it will.

It will loot the item ID, the only thing the name will do is if you set looting to Loot only monsters with listed items.

Eg, if you call the item Money, set the ID to 3031 and set it to Loot only with listed items, it wont loot any mosnters. If you set to loot All, it will still pick up gold coins.
    Last edited by pink_panther; 08-08-2013 at 12:27 AM.