Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Ek 165 open pvp!

The character actually lvl 165 its transferable, without any warning... now have Full pirate, Full wizard, and full oriental, still have all the equipment, and now have 74 task points, i already kill Tiquanda's revenge, but the characters come with the Mandrake in hand, and have active Demodras task, its just to go and kill it, now the price change to 80 USD Or 70 EUR!! But still taking offers.

Hello, im selling this chars with that they have on the image, the char have Assassin Full addon, and mage wand addon, just have one mount (Stampour) They dont have any quest from lvl 80 +, and the acc have anothers chars, level 80 paladin and 48 sorc.. The char's are on Arcania, and im selling on "80" USD or 70 EUR or best offer.
    We can use a middleman if you want, but you will pay for him!

Im Just accepting Verified Paypal Or Moneybookers

Please leave me a Private MSG with your offer, or if you want, becouse i cant send private msg to ppl here on forum, i dont know why, thanks!!
    Also can send me a email to: dayan_sk8style@hotmail.com
    or Skype: dayan.trevino

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by dp9300; 08-26-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    bring up my post!!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We have helped many players to sell their accounts out successfully on our site by now.
    If you are interested,you can contact our 24hours live chat:http://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/otl.html

Quote Originally Posted by dp9300 View Post
    The character actually lvl 165 its transferable, without any warning... now have Full pirate, Full wizard, and full oriental, still have all the equipment, and now have 74 task points, i already kill Tiquanda's revenge, but the characters come with the Mandrake in hand, and have active Demodras task, its just to go and kill it, now the price change to 80 USD Or 70 EUR!! But still taking offers.

Hello, im selling this chars with that they have on the image, the char have Assassin Full addon, and mage wand addon, just have one mount (Stampour) They dont have any quest from lvl 80 +, and the acc have anothers chars, level 80 paladin and 48 sorc.. The char's are on Arcania, and im selling on "80" USD or 70 EUR or best offer.
    We can use a middleman if you want, but you will pay for him!

Please leave me a Private MSG with your offer, or if you want, becouse i cant send private msg to ppl here on forum, i dont know why, thanks!!
    Also can send me a email to: dayan_sk8style@hotmail.com
    or Skype: dayan.trevino

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    bring up my post!!