Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Need answer today

Script Vocation Video Of Script Full 100% AFK
    [200+-300+]Hardcore Goroma Demon's and Hellhounds SD Avalanche And Spells Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube <-- ALL NEW
    [200+] Yalahar East Demons Icicle And SD Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [180+] Forbidden Behemoth's And Hydra's Plus New Spawns SD Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [180+] Forbidden Behemoth's Plus New Spawn Avalanche Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    in my opinion, i dont think so, because i bought my laptop, almost with same features.. less HD, i7 2.0, 2GB video, and i payed around 1200 dollars, for me.. converting to Real (brazil), it was around 2400 that time, and 1200 euros would cost around 3k+ reais
    Ajudei vocŕ? ...............+REP
    -----------------------------------------
    Did I help you? ..........+REP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    As you read the customer reviews I think that is a great purchase and I think you will be satisfied.
    Of course you can find better offers on other computers, but why search for others when you have already found one good enough.

I'd give it a shot!
    Hope you get what you ask for.
    Dope

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for feedback, already ordered this one just did a little change and totoal cost of it = € 1,374.00 . We will see in 10 days how its gonna be but for this price everything should work well, hoplefully. Any 1 can say how many mc i will be able to open on this pc ?
    Script Vocation Video Of Script Full 100% AFK
    [200+-300+]Hardcore Goroma Demon's and Hellhounds SD Avalanche And Spells Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube <-- ALL NEW
    [200+] Yalahar East Demons Icicle And SD Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [180+] Forbidden Behemoth's And Hydra's Plus New Spawns SD Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [180+] Forbidden Behemoth's Plus New Spawn Avalanche Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube