Thread: Some scripts/functions I was wondering about..

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Some scripts/functions I was wondering about..

Scripts:
    Drakens (starting from WotE pz by the tp to the sleeping dragon) - A knight blocking/using exori while a ED is healing and shooting avalanches (afk) without hitting other players. Possible?
    Deeper Hive - Mage luring big spawns shooting avas while running the monsters in a big circle
    Darashia Grims - MS
    Edron Grims (Small spawn) MS

Functions:
    Auto follow? I might have just missed it but then again I have a tendency of going blind sometimes.. Also is it possible to make it, for example a Druid following a Knight and as soon as a targeted monster appears the Druid and Knight attacks, as the monster dies the Druid then puts follow back on before the knight moves away?

Thank you in advance :3

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    I think the mage grims script are already made, but you would need to pay for them.

Scripts that require 2 chars, is not doable. I say not doable, as it wouldn't be doable to the point where it is 100% afkable or "safe".

Umm, Maybe you can add a char name to Targeting, set danger to 0, change "stick" to no, set danger priority setting to high, have all other targeting monsters on danger 1 or higher, and set attack type to "follow" instead of attack? that way it will change to other mosnters when they are on screen, but attack (or "follow") your other char when nothing else is on screen to attack?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sounds genius, I will try it out but from the looks of it, it should work. +1 rep

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    In theory it should, but i've never actually tried it...

Failing that, try this...
    PHP Code:
    if ( maround() == ) and ( target.id == ) and ( follow.id == )then 
        followcreature
    ("Your mum"

wait(1000)
    end 

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks panter its working! but sometimes he lost my mark man and I wonder if it is possible to make similar action, for 3 eks. Iam runing on svarmines and I want to make action that 2 eks will follow my main ek just like in action You've made up here but if they lose him from screem they'll turn of targeting and find him again then turn on targeting. I have script with auto checker and If I turn off cavebot at all on those other 2 eks they wont check supplies if they will just auto follow my first main ek. Idk You I puted it clear but I hope You'll understand what I mean ;p
    looking forward to Your reply
    greetings