Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Anty rs trap help

  1. #1
    Normal User mynio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Reputation
    14
    Rep Power
    4

    Anty rs trap help

    Some days ago whe i botting i get rs dont know how but friend told by my script bug >targetting>all> i used bugwt script some1 can help me ? i dont want again this situation

  2. #2
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Reputation
    132
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by mynio View Post
    Some days ago whe i botting i get rs dont know how but friend told by my script bug >targetting>all> i used bugwt script some1 can help me ? i dont want again this situation
    How you can get rs on Green Mode. It's impossible

  3. #3
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,671
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Reputation
    132
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by garkstal13 View Post
    How you can get rs on Green Mode. It's impossible
    It's not.

  4. #4
    Normal User mynio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Reputation
    14
    Rep Power
    4
    It's possible to get rs on green mode

  5. #5
    Focus Group aussie1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    546
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Reputation
    95
    Rep Power
    6
    noobs keep saying its impossible because they know shit..

    Let me just keep it simple, if your script does any AOE then dont have "attackiftrapped" on monster, you need to place a standtime action that cast AOE to get you out of a trap instead of attacking monsters trapping you.

  6. #6
    Normal User mynio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Reputation
    14
    Rep Power
    4
    can u show me it on picture im new in ibot and dont know mouch abot this bot and settings :P

  7. #7
    Normal User mynio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Reputation
    14
    Rep Power
    4
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rstrap.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	17358

    You talking about that aussie1988 ?? its other script for darashia mino... ,

    And i make this changes in my bugwt hive script \/

    TARGETTING:

    only if trapped > = (NO)
    Targetting>ALL> = (DELETED)

    ALERTS:

    Alerts>Message>Your/Attack> = (SCREENSHOOT, PAUSEBOT,CLOSETIBIA, DISCONECTED)
    Alerts>Message>Unjust> = (SCREENSHOOT, PAUSEBOT,CLOSETIBIA, DISCONECTED)

  8. #8
    Focus Group aussie1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    546
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Reputation
    95
    Rep Power
    6
    If your hunting without AOE (exori/thunderstorm) then you dont need to remove "all" as they cant make you red skull.

    Second if you do make AOE (exori/thunderstorm ect) then you need to remove "All" as a monster if trapped. You should only put monster on targetting if trapped if they cannot be summoned or convinced. If monster that can trap you are summonable then you should place an action

    if standtime > 60000 then
    cast "exori"
    end

    something like that but others can be found.

    1 PROBLEM: if you hunt noob monsters that be summoned people can then get you red skull.

  9. #9
    Focus Group mexicowss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    440
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)
    Reputation
    128
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie1988 View Post
    If your hunting without AOE (exori/thunderstorm) then you dont need to remove "all" as they cant make you red skull.

    Second if you do make AOE (exori/thunderstorm ect) then you need to remove "All" as a monster if trapped. You should only put monster on targetting if trapped if they cannot be summoned or convinced. If monster that can trap you are summonable then you should place an action

    if standtime > 60000 then
    cast "exori"
    end

    something like that but others can be found.

    1 PROBLEM: if you hunt noob monsters that be summoned people can then get you red skull.

    Even if they are summoned exori wont hit summons with green mode nowadays, there's another method but i wont spam it ;D
    click the image below to see my thread.



  10. #10
    Focus Group aussie1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    546
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Reputation
    95
    Rep Power
    6
    I wasnt talking about summons been hit by exori, Iam talking about the botter hitting the summon (through been trapped) and then using an aoe spell to hit the summoner... later on, I have tested this many times and it still works

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •