Thread: Tried almost all of the free scripts, they won't work.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tried almost all of the free scripts, they won't work.

My character either won't move at all or it gets stuck. For example the Liberty Bay Pirate script (at Nargor) takes me from LB dp to Captain Waverider then it says "hi" "peg leg" "yes" then as soon as it gets tped it says "hi" (to Sebastian" then it just sits there spamming "peg legs" "yes" and nothing happens, if I walk to the spawn it rushes through the waypoints on the bot and doesn't move.

Same thing happens with all the scripts I've tried so far.. Am I missing something..?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Sounds like you're just using shitty free scripts.

Also make sure you have classic controls turned on, full maps and have all minimap icons removed.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have all maps (downloaded here on forum), classic controls turned on, no minimap icons at all. I just don't get it I mean ALL of the free one's can't be shit because then there would be no point to this bot (unless you can make all scripts urself) since you would have to pay like what, 10$ for the bot and an extra maybe 200$ for all scripts you need? That's one hell of an expensive bot..

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I feel your pain bro my scripts arent doing shit for me too. I dont know what the fuck just paid money for this bot for it do do fucking nothing.........

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Missen View Post
    I have all maps (downloaded here on forum), classic controls turned on, no minimap icons at all. I just don't get it I mean ALL of the free one's can't be shit because then there would be no point to this bot (unless you can make all scripts urself) since you would have to pay like what, 10$ for the bot and an extra maybe 200$ for all scripts you need? That's one hell of an expensive bot..
    no ones making you use free ones or pay for premium ones.

You could always learn how to make your own scripts.

Either way, its most likely somthing you are both doing wrong, like not running it as an administrator