Thread: Eli Dice Script doesn't work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Eli Dice Script doesn't work

Good! Guys, I am here talking to you buying the site Eli Script script, I perdir 2,200 k for the scrip did not work, the weight that works scritp they do not answer my email and respond when it sends bad script so I do not recommend you spend your money buying script ELI With Some may be shut but that is not recommended,
    'll Send Pvt For the Asking Administrator Jonathan Closing of post eli Script

thank you

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, dude I bet ur computer is 10 years old and ur CPU usage goes to 100% with 1 tibia client.. Really don't say shit about Eli or his staff.

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    956 Post(s)
    Definitely it would be better If you had wrote e-mails in english. Why? Reason is simple I don't know any other (except polish) Yes, I don't respond e-mails in a language other than english or polish.

@Dice Gambling Script.
    We're working on it still, still trying to make it better and better, we decided to stop selling script for now, cause a lot ppl getting problems with using it (usually because of high ping or cpu usage) We still didn't find a solution to return true/false in rolling.
    iBot can't read proxy messages so it's hard to do trust me. I'll cast beta version of Dice Gambling today probably, we've added many new features and improved a lot things but it's still not that waht we want.

@Thief.
    Don't call me thief, if you didn't know what it mean.

Thanks,
    Eli

PS. @Thread - Closed. Conact me any way you want. 1.Skype: rafal.ruta1 // 2. E-Mail: rafalrutaa@gmail.com, you may also contact Garkstal (staff member) all of his contact info is on script HUD.