Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Help with action!

  1. #1
    Premium User zezaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    300
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Reputation
    45
    Rep Power
    5

    Help with action!

    if target.name('Ghost') then stopattack end I was using that action to counter the ghosts but didnt working, what i can do to counter those motherfuckers playing as knight??
    there is a action that change your weapoon to and fire sword for exemple someone can help me with this??

    Also im using this action i wanna know if i configurate right (anti stalker)
    local serverlog_lines = getnewmessages("Server Log")
    local serverlog_q = serverlog_lines.count - 1

    for i = 0, serverlog_q do
    if (serverlog_lines[serverlog_q - i].text:find("due to an attack by a stalker.")) and paround(8) == 0 and maround(3,false,"Stalker") == 0 then
    castspell("exori") --hotkey to use gfb or avalanche rune
    end
    end

    Also i wanna know how i can configure my script to withdraw stealth rings from dp and put then from that waypoint to that, if someone can help me i woulda appecaite a lopt
    Last edited by zezaway; 10-20-2013 at 10:21 PM.

    Check my free scripts thread!

  2. #2
    Normal User iBot User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    5
    Code:
    -- By Zin.
    local monsterName = {"Ghost", "Pirate ghost"} -- Monsters to kill
    local enchantedWeapon = "Fire Sword" -- Your elemental weapon placed in your main backpack
    local mainWeapon = "Nightmare Blade" -- Your main weapon placed in your weapon slot
    local mainBp = "Beach Backpack" -- Your main backpack.
    
    if target.name == unpack(monsterName) then
        moveitems(itemid(enchantedWeapon), mainBp, "weapon", 1)
        wait(1000)
        setattackmode("offensive")
    else
        moveitems(itemid(mainWeapon), mainBp, "weapon", 1)
        wait(1000)
        setattackmode("offensive")
    end
    Just put ghost in your targeting and it will swap weapon if it's targeting a ghost and change back when it's not. Try it out and post feedback if it's not working!

  3. #3
    Premium User zezaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    300
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Reputation
    45
    Rep Power
    5
    Hi bro, thanks for the feedback, i will test!

    Check my free scripts thread!

  4. #4
    Premium User zezaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    300
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Reputation
    45
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinandor View Post
    Code:
    -- By Zin.
    local monsterName = {"Ghost", "Pirate ghost"} -- Monsters to kill
    local enchantedWeapon = "Fire Sword" -- Your elemental weapon placed in your main backpack
    local mainWeapon = "Nightmare Blade" -- Your main weapon placed in your weapon slot
    local mainBp = "Beach Backpack" -- Your main backpack.
    
    it isnt working bro
    
    
    if target.name == unpack(monsterName) then
        moveitems(itemid(enchantedWeapon), mainBp, "weapon", 1)
        wait(1000)
        setattackmode("offensive")
    else
        moveitems(itemid(mainWeapon), mainBp, "weapon", 1)
        wait(1000)
        setattackmode("offensive")
    end


    Just put ghost in your targeting and it will swap weapon if it's targeting a ghost and change back when it's not. Try it out and post feedback if it's not working!

    Didnt worked here =/

    Check my free scripts thread!

  5. #5
    Normal User iBot User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by zezaway View Post
    Didnt worked here =/
    Post debug log while running the script + attacking ghost.

  6. #6
    Premium User zezaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    300
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Reputation
    45
    Rep Power
    5
    what?? While attacking the ghost he dont change the swords, i checked the setup many times and sees all wall configurated...

    Check my free scripts thread!

  7. #7
    Normal User iBot User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by zezaway View Post
    what?? While attacking the ghost he dont change the swords, i checked the setup many times and sees all wall configurated...
    Code:
    -- By Zin.
    local monsterName = "Ghost" -- Monster to kill with enchantedWeapon
    local enchantedWeapon = "Fire Sword" -- Your elemental weapon placed in your main backpack
    local mainWeapon = "Sword" -- Your main weapon placed in your weapon slot
    local mainBp = "Blue Backpack" -- Your main backpack.
    
    if target.name == monsterName then
        moveitems(itemid(enchantedWeapon), mainBp, "weapon", 1)
        wait(1000)
        setattackmode("offensive")
    else
        moveitems(itemid(mainWeapon), mainBp, "weapon", 1)
        wait(1000)
        setattackmode("offensive")
    end
    Working for me now! Enjoy

  8. #8
    Normal User rafaelcanovas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinandor View Post
    Code:
    -- By Zin.
    local monsterName = "Ghost" -- Monster to kill with enchantedWeapon
    local enchantedWeapon = "Fire Sword" -- Your elemental weapon placed in your main backpack
    local mainWeapon = "Sword" -- Your main weapon placed in your weapon slot
    local mainBp = "Blue Backpack" -- Your main backpack.
    
    if target.name == monsterName then
        moveitems(itemid(enchantedWeapon), mainBp, "weapon", 1)
        wait(1000)
        setattackmode("offensive")
    else
        moveitems(itemid(mainWeapon), mainBp, "weapon", 1)
        wait(1000)
        setattackmode("offensive")
    end
    Working for me now! Enjoy
    thanks bro rep+
    If I helped you, give me a REP +
    Se eu te ajudei, retribua com um REP+

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •