I haven't really seen anything for tips for safer botting like this so, Here is just some tips for safer botting, and some small reason's behind them.
Nothing is proven, just some tips to maybe keep some people from being deleted.
- Bot in shorter amounts of time. What ever you think would appear like a manual players online time, or hunting time, hunt that amount of time. Reason: If Cipsoft is manually checking characters, it looks less like botting if you have shorter online times then longer. Tip: I never bot my important character over 4 hours, just to try to be safer.
- Hunt with different versions of scripts i.e. Change between spells versions, Area rune versions, sd version, different ammo version for rp. Reason: Doing this will appear more random if a new detection system gather information(Hunting patterns, human behavior, randomness)
- Try to use scripts that use arrow keys in the spawn, you hunt more with arrow keys then with map click, some people only hunt with map clicks, but it could appear more human to a detection system(if there is one) if you are using arrow keys in the spawn.
- Hunt in places your less likely to be reported. Reason: Reports are a theory about deletions, some people can have 1 report and get deleted, and some can have 100 and not be deleted.
- Free scripts are not always bad, but there are many very good paid scripters, you can find them in the paid scripts section, and normally scripts you need to pay for are more professionally done, not always but most them time, so you will get a better quality script. For safer botting.
- Use Scripts with random waypoints. Reason: If you are stepping on the exact same sqm everytime, and never changing the pattern, it could appear more as a botter then a manual player.
- If possible try to have as few characters under one address, and this has been proven, and un proven a few times, so this is just some extra safety.
- Also avoid being reported by a massive amount of people at once.
- I know it's easily possible, and it doesn't mean your botting, but try to keep the stamina of your character above 30. Reason: unless you manually hunt daily, it's a little difficult to keep your stamina under 30.
- Never bot the same spawn many times in a row without hunting something else. Hunt a spawn 2 or 3 times, then change to a different spawn for a few hunts. Reason: Nothing is proven about this, but if you are hunting different spawns, rather then always hunting in the same place, it would maybe mean less reports, and less reports are always better.
- This is not really a tip for botting, but maybe botters, if your botting a important character, and you are trying everything to keep that character as safe as possible, then try doing random thing from time to time, and always reply back to people that is pming you. Try a quest, or something a manual player would do. Maybe attack someone ;D
These tips are not saying you will not get deleted, but the make you appear more like a human is player the character rather then a bot.
These tips are not really for people only interested in botting many accounts and just botting 100% afk for many house, these tips are for if you are hunting a higher level or more important character, just some tips to hopefully help keep you safe
Again, nothing is proven, just some friendly tips to hopefully help someone to keep from being deleted, because its a terrible thing to lose a character by deletion.
These tips are also a opinion, but a opinion based on a lot of gathered information and research.
I hope this can help someone!