Thread: Tips For Safer Botting!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tips For Safer Botting!

I haven't really seen anything for tips for safer botting like this so, Here is just some tips for safer botting, and some small reason's behind them.
    Nothing is proven, just some tips to maybe keep some people from being deleted.

1. Bot in shorter amounts of time. What ever you think would appear like a manual players online time, or hunting time, hunt that amount of time. Reason: If Cipsoft is manually checking characters, it looks less like botting if you have shorter online times then longer. Tip: I never bot my important character over 4 hours, just to try to be safer.
    2. Hunt with different versions of scripts i.e. Change between spells versions, Area rune versions, sd version, different ammo version for rp. Reason: Doing this will appear more random if a new detection system gather information(Hunting patterns, human behavior, randomness)
    3. Try to use scripts that use arrow keys in the spawn, you hunt more with arrow keys then with map click, some people only hunt with map clicks, but it could appear more human to a detection system(if there is one) if you are using arrow keys in the spawn.
    4. Hunt in places your less likely to be reported. Reason: Reports are a theory about deletions, some people can have 1 report and get deleted, and some can have 100 and not be deleted.
    5. Free scripts are not always bad, but there are many very good paid scripters, you can find them in the paid scripts section, and normally scripts you need to pay for are more professionally done, not always but most them time, so you will get a better quality script. For safer botting.
    6. Use Scripts with random waypoints. Reason: If you are stepping on the exact same sqm everytime, and never changing the pattern, it could appear more as a botter then a manual player.
    7. If possible try to have as few characters under one address, and this has been proven, and un proven a few times, so this is just some extra safety.
    8. Also avoid being reported by a massive amount of people at once.
    9. I know it's easily possible, and it doesn't mean your botting, but try to keep the stamina of your character above 30. Reason: unless you manually hunt daily, it's a little difficult to keep your stamina under 30.
    10. Never bot the same spawn many times in a row without hunting something else. Hunt a spawn 2 or 3 times, then change to a different spawn for a few hunts. Reason: Nothing is proven about this, but if you are hunting different spawns, rather then always hunting in the same place, it would maybe mean less reports, and less reports are always better.
    11. This is not really a tip for botting, but maybe botters, if your botting a important character, and you are trying everything to keep that character as safe as possible, then try doing random thing from time to time, and always reply back to people that is pming you. Try a quest, or something a manual player would do. Maybe attack someone ;D

These tips are not saying you will not get deleted, but the make you appear more like a human is player the character rather then a bot.
    These tips are not really for people only interested in botting many accounts and just botting 100% afk for many house, these tips are for if you are hunting a higher level or more important character, just some tips to hopefully help keep you safe

Again, nothing is proven, just some friendly tips to hopefully help someone to keep from being deleted, because its a terrible thing to lose a character by deletion.

These tips are also a opinion, but a opinion based on a lot of gathered information and research.

I hope this can help someone!

Noxuos

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Nice work Nox

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nice work! I made an action to set cavebot and targeting off for some seconds, because if you play manual sometimes you check your facebook or something else. So, I use this action in all scripts and I believe it's another tip to avoid "bot behavior".

PHP Code:
    if ((maround(7) == 0) and (lootbodies == false) and (targeting == true) and (cavebot == true)) then
        settargeting
    ('off')

setcavebot('off')

wait(800018000)

settargeting('on')

setcavebot('on')
    end 
    Use SpamRate with 800000-1500000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I agree with a few points you made, one is the stamina time, they definitely check the online time of the char, i think its a combination of reports+online time plus some superficial investigation. I dont think it matters much where you hunt and how you hunt. The biggest problem is that since you are botting, its pretty easy and good to leave your char 20 hours hunting but thats pretty obvious its a bot doing the whole job for you.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)
    Do you think having a subscription to your account will reduce your deletion chances? Since you are paying them income every month.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by draziw View Post
    I agree with a few points you made, one is the stamina time, they definitely check the online time of the char, i think its a combination of reports+online time plus some superficial investigation. I dont think it matters much where you hunt and how you hunt. The biggest problem is that since you are botting, its pretty easy and good to leave your char 20 hours hunting but thats pretty obvious its a bot doing the whole job for you.
    yeah that's true, i say the spawn time just as a extra factor, i don't think it could hurt to hunt different spawns if your a daily exper
    but it may not matter, just a possible extra thing there "detection tool" could gather

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
    Do you think having a subscription to your account will reduce your deletion chances? Since you are paying them income every month.
    idk maybe, thats a really good point to, if you spend more money towards them, then they could be more forgiving, i would be lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flore View Post
    Nice work! I made an action to set cavebot and targeting off for some seconds, because if you play manual sometimes you check your facebook or something else. So, I use this action in all scripts and I believe it's another tip to avoid "bot behavior".

PHP Code:
    if ((maround(7) == 0) and (lootbodies == false) and (targeting == true) and (cavebot == true)) then
        settargeting
    ('off')

setcavebot('off')

wait(800018000)

settargeting('on')

setcavebot('on')
    end 
    Use SpamRate with 800000-1500000
    this is a good point too! the more human you can make yourself seem, maybe the better chance you wont be deleted, maybe not though lol
    just anything could help along those lines
    Last edited by Noxuos; 11-18-2013 at 01:55 AM.

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Lol, I dont believe I follow any of those tips 0.0

I bot my whole 42 to 14 hours of stam straight on all my chars, always bot the same spawns; never give any breaks.
    The only couple of things I do do that makes my script "unique" is I take advantage of the "Randomize" algorithm that LUA provides.

This script goes to a random depot box every time so you dont look like your botting by going to same depot box every time
    I use this algorithm in MANY ways to add randomness to my botting

PHP Code:
    local DepotBox = {'DepotBoxOne''DepotBoxTwo','DepotBoxThree','DepotBoxFour','DepotBoxFive','DepotBoxSix'}
    gotolabel(DepotBox[math.random(#DepotBox)]) 
    +Rep if useful and if you might start adding this to your own scripts!
    (I CONSIDER IT A MUST!!)
    Last edited by AcidAlchamy; 11-18-2013 at 05:19 AM.

Follow my Activity on Facebook?
    https://www.facebook.com/AcidAlchamyPage
    Download iBot : iBot v2.3.6 - Released
    My Free Scripts :
    ★Free Scripts★ By Acid Alchamy
    Acid Alchamy Updates :
    Updates About Acid Alchamy
    All Scripts by Acid Alchamy :
    All My Posted Scripts
    Latest Thread by Acid Alchamy:
    [Tutorial] Sellers - Avoid Getting Scammed

+Rep Everyone That Helps You, I'll ALWAYS Return A +Rep.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
    Good theory I guess they would be more safe than people who just buying premmy scrolls.

My number #1 theory is that they often delete people with like 3-4 high level chars on 1 account. They want you to buy Premmy on 4 Accounts instead of 1 Account. Thats why I bot only 1 Character on 1 account most times.
    Last edited by Kochschinken; 11-18-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    I think they delete to keep legit people playing and "paying", they dont mass delete to keep the botters playing and "paying"

Its all about the money for them, think they can delete alot of people but want to keep a balance between money from botters and money from non botters.