Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where should I hunt ? 41 ED

So i have a 41 ED which I am rushing, I have pretty descent eqs (right now im using terra hood, terra legs and terra boots, focus cape and mms since i'm hunting tarantulas) my ML is 41

The only places i have found for my level are from 33-40 at tarantulas (which right now are giving me about 25k/hour exp) and the earth elementals. being that i'm a druid the earth elementals tend to give me an enormous waste since my hailstorm rod will hit about 7-10 and waste 13 mana ._. i tried to leave him there with a fire sword but i died 3 times because it takes too long to kill each earth elemental and they mob up on me.

Any suggestions of where i should head ?

Thank you

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Ever played tibia?

You can bot where you would normally hunt.

Or take a look at the script list and just take any level 40~ script and use that.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well thats what i mean, i only found scripts for tarantulas or the earth elementals for my level... either low exp or risk of death and waste...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Then quit being lazy and expecting people to just hand you stuff, and make your own scripts.

Tbh, I used Liberty bay rots from 8 to 30, then Helheim from 30 to 90, now im hunting GS at 131 on my MS. Getting exp from vouchers still atm.

These are all scripts i wrote myself, and I have released either for free or sale.

If your argument is you dont know how to script, just take other free scripts, look at how they are written, read some tutorials and ask for help. I didnt know either when i first started botting.

LEarn by doing
    Last edited by pink_panther; 11-18-2013 at 11:42 PM.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_panther View Post
    Then quit being lazy and expecting people to just hand you stuff, and make your own scripts.

Tbh, I used Liberty bay rots from 8 to 30, then Helheim from 30 to 90, now im hunting GS at 131 on my MS. Getting exp from vouchers still atm.

These are all scripts i wrote myself, and I have released either for free or sale.

If your argument is you dont know how to script, just take other free scripts, look at how they are written, read some tutorials and ask for help. I didnt know either when i first started botting.

LEarn by doing

tru story