Thread: Problem about OpenNextBp and Looted Bps

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Problem about OpenNextBp and Looted Bps

Hello dear Ibot Users, i currently having some trouble with my Hive and Deepling scripts, everytime i loot a "Buggy Backpack" or "Deepling Backpack" and i put em inside the Loot Backpack the OpenNextBp function open em instead of the next LootBp itself, causing the bot to stop looting rare loots and other stuff... its a serious problem because on Hive i get like 40k/h profit, and its like a rare drop every 5 min... :S

Anyone have any suggestions how to fix it or to avoid it?

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Change looting destination of rare backpacks to main backpack, and then add some code to deposit them from main backpack or when you are in depot, put rare backpacks on last spot in loot backpacks. Ofc you need some more conditions for this but i think u can do it.
    Or just make action for opening next backpack ( openitem(lootBp, lootBp) ) and dont use built-in function
    Last edited by Y4rR0; 11-21-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y4rR0 View Post
    Change looting destination of rare backpacks to main backpack, and then add some code to deposit them from main backpack or when you are in depot, put rare backpacks on last spot in loot backpacks. Ofc you need some more conditions for this but i think u can do it.
    Or just make action for opening next backpack ( openitem(lootBp, lootBp) ) and dont use built-in function
    Sorry i haven't saw the topic before, did the first thing and went really well!! thanks =)