Thread: Looking for a Script Team

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Looking for a Script Team

Hi my name is Rafael and i'm looking for a Script Team.
    * I Dont have many accounts at the momment because several accounts was deleted
    * Have RP 166, MS 40, EK 60
    * My Knowledges with iBot its big, i have many knowledge to make 100% Scripts and with many functions.

Actualy working on New Dice Script, that will be a little diferent from Eli and BlakW Dice Script
    * Im working to try to make a script that delivery gold as faster then Skynet
    Actualy working too on a new Library for iBot, that will have some advanceds Functions like, ultimate depositer, ultimate Withdraw, Itens Seller, and some others funcions.

Work about 6 mounths in a Government Business in Brazil (more specifically in a regional court) doing little applications and systens to internal use.

Working too in an iBot Tool (In Java)
    in which its purpose is to facilitate scripters in which this application will generate the Actions such as actions to deposit implement Loot Counter (Sirmate), the system will generate the necessary for you to add them in the script code, so you just will need to put the item name in the list and import the system will automatically generate the code

completing, sorry if my english is bad: p

If iterested you, post here or send me a Message in Forum (MP)
    Last edited by Targets; 12-05-2013 at 01:38 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    your english is fine ^^

good luck!!

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)
    I'm a bit curious about that, msg me if u need some help.
    click the image below to see my thread.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxuos View Post
    your english is fine ^^

good luck!!
    thanks ^^

Quote Originally Posted by mexicowss View Post
    I'm a bit curious about that, msg me if u need some help.
    yes, i'm working on theses project, when i done the first release, if it was possible i will put in forum to download the Tool for Scripters

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You made me freaky curious too, good luck, and im waiting for release the Tool..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TargetScripts View Post
    Hi my name is Rafael and i'm looking for a Script Team.
    * I Dont have many accounts at the momment because several accounts was deleted
    * Have RP 166, MS 40, EK 60
    * My Knowledges with iBot its big, i have many knowledge to make 100% Scripts and with many functions.

Actualy working on New Dice Script, that will be a little diferent from Eli and BlakW Dice Script
    * Im working to try to make a script that delivery gold as faster then Skynet
    Actualy working too on a new Library for iBot, that will have some advanceds Functions like, ultimate depositer, ultimate Withdraw, Itens Seller, and some others funcions.

Work about 6 mounths in a Government Business in Brazil (more specifically in a regional court) doing little applications and systens to internal use.

Working too in an iBot Tool (In Java)
    in which its purpose is to facilitate scripters in which this application will generate the Actions such as actions to deposit implement Loot Counter (Sirmate), the system will generate the necessary for you to add them in the script code, so you just will need to put the item name in the list and import the system will automatically generate the code

completing, sorry if my english is bad: p

If iterested you, post here or send me a Message in Forum (MP)
    when you see someone with this much ambition, and this good, you must add him to the staff ;D

welcome!!

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxuos View Post
    when you see someone with this much ambition, and this good, you must add him to the staff ;D

welcome!!
    Thanks Bro with this, Noxuos will be First Group to get a iBot Tools First Release!