Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Mad scrolling?

I've got a problem with 'scroll' function in ibot. When bot should open bps then suddenly scrolling up and down whole bp and do the random clicks inside the mainbp. Like open wrong bp. The same is with buying pots. Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    it sounds like its trying to scroll down to open the nexp bp, but also scrolling up to move items into the 1st slot, or use a bp thats back up...

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yea, ive got 'moveitems' but its after buying pot, in the next wp aka action.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)
    maybe, you are with OpenNextBackpack active, and when u are doing moveitems, when backpack reach 20 slots ocuped, the bot will try to open next backpack avaliable to open

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Opennextbp is diabled while my script is doing refil in city ;d

I've got 2 wps before hunt to set - opennextbp, target from only if trapped to simply target etc.

It looks like bot trying to scroll to, lets take: 50 mana pot, but then the amount of it is between 45-55~, if u know want i mean. Then between 45 - 55 bot is fast scrolling and buying once 50, next time 52, other time 47..

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kostek123 View Post
    Opennextbp is diabled while my script is doing refil in city ;d

I've got 2 wps before hunt to set - opennextbp, target from only if trapped to simply target etc.

It looks like bot trying to scroll to, lets take: 50 mana pot, but then the amount of it is between 45-55~, if u know want i mean. Then between 45 - 55 bot is fast scrolling and buying once 50, next time 52, other time 47..
    Change PressWaitTime value (increase) on Input > Keyboard.

------------------------------------Latest Releases:------------------------------------
    Vocations:
    Darashia Lions Rock
    Oramond Seacrest Serpents X1

For a better iBot!

(◣_◢)

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    from my experience the bot is looking for an item, obs knife, stake, potions or runes and cant find them in current bp since the item isnt on a hotkey

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroWutUp View Post
    from my experience the bot is looking for an item, obs knife, stake, potions or runes and cant find them in current bp since the item isnt on a hotkey
    i think your right, see if your bot is trying to do two things at once, like switch softs and use rust remover, or obby knight, anything like that ^^

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroWutUp View Post
    Yyy.. In Thais, manashop? I do not have any actions there, like ob knife, antifurniture trap ;d I'll change the PressWaitTime.

It could be problem with many mc's? I'm botting like 5 chars on faccland on the same time ;d Maybe problem with mice acceleration? I've got logitech G600..

Thanks !