Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how to rs

hi this is how you rs ppls: Enjoy reading, and useing a bit which is not safe
    Last edited by bazshi; 12-15-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hello, if you wanna read how to make ppls RS, and get loot. Skip the first 3 lines.
    im tierd of all ppls asking about how to make other RS, how to bo safe without getting RS, how to ue without getting skulls. And since i yesterday got RS on my own player even though i used all of the possible ways in this bot to not get it, i was still able to be skulled. you are only safe, if you remove 1 thing and 1 thing only. And that is targeting, youi might say LOl. But the truth is. if you keep ALL on targeting, anyone cane make you Redskull. It takes less then a second to get you fragged.
    Most scripters think they made the script safe when they added the Action, Pause bot if Murder was not justified appears in your chat. This do nothing, All you can do is to stack 3 ppls on the same spot. And then you attack tthem all at the same time with a spell. and you get RS. It's obviously to hard for Ibot Jonatas to make 1 actions which can recognize Summons. There is no wonders why all PRO scripters likre BUgwt,Sirmate, they all move to the New kkkkkk, which gonna add functions that improves the botting. Not doing so you wake up with RS in the morning.

Enough of this, HOW TO MAKE RS 3 WAYS: read below.

1.: RS with Summons

In step one you need a Target, 2 friends and a Character that are able to Summon. What you do is.

Player A=Target
    Player B=Low Lvl Friend
    Player C=Me
    Player D=Helps with blocking.

Player A is botting around and we wanna make him rs, But since he have open fist/dove his attacks can't touch ous and he can exori free.

So player B Summon a rat,then Casts an "Area attack" like Avalanche, Exori vis, exori frigo(dont kill the rat), anything. This will give player B skull. After that, you trap player A. If he use ALL targeting, he going to Melee Hit the RAT. After the killed/attacked the Rat. Player B runs away from player A screen to loose PZ, but Player C this time, keep attacking player A so he don't loos his PZ. When player B lost his skull, he come back to the botter. The botter are now able to use Exori on player B. But player B don't got any skull, so this time the botter get's the skull instead. and now you can invite player B to party and kill him. That is one frag! It is really simple when you know it. To shorten it up:

Summon rat, shoot exori vis,bot kills rat, run away, friend attack botter, come back and stay close. He exori you, 1 frag.

This is as simple as it sounds. You can repeat this 3 times and he gets rs.

2.Rs Without Summons
    This RS way is abit harder , but still possible. Maybe someone bots in Yalahar Grims, you wanna make him RS. What you do is that you take a noob char or a high lvl. Which runs fast, set your temple in Yalahar. After that. Run to the grim repear spawn and take attack on the Botter. When you get skull, die by a Grim Reaper and do it fast.
    Spawn in temple and run back to the botter. He still gonna have the yellow box around him. If he use Mas san, just get hit and he will get skull. If the script only use Mas san when no player is on screen. Summon rat fast, And make it attack the Grimm Reaper. And move yourself outside the botters screen. If he use Mas san and hits the rat, he will get skulled.
    This way is really fast, and if you got some friends that can help killing you. You can make Rs in rly low time.

3. Rs without summons/deaths
    Last way that i know about and that is working, this is the way i got skulled. I did have a Pause targergeting when i got frag, and only attack ALL targeting if trapped.

I got trapped in a corner with 2 guys attacking me, They then shoot Magwalls around me so i was trapped. 1square infront of me. They were standing 3 ppls on eachother, this 3 guys had taken Skull on me 2 mins before. But now lost it and was just waiting for me to make an spell that hit them. So i was trapped, 3 guys infront of me. And then they lured a monster on the screen. Since my bot use Exori san. They just waited for the oppurtunity to all Sd it fast, and my Exori san instead hit the 3 noobs infront of me. My bot didn't turn of targeting beacuse they didn't kill the noobs right away, they waited so i hit all of them. Then they killed them. Which made me RS in a few seconds. Since i wasen't at the computer im not 100%& sure on this.
    But this last one is pretty much 100% accurate.

So this is Extremle easy ways to make ppls RS. But nobody never tells you how to do it. They all keep it for themself, so have I. But since this day, im now telling all of you how to do it. If you wanna know more just ask.

And let the RS flow, till the day that Jonatas know how to script proper safe functions to not attack Summons. Bye