Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [HARDCORE PG] Help needed. Starting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post [HARDCORE PG] Help needed. Starting!

Hello,

I want to start with playing Tibia again I am ready to invest alot of real money in it for ingame cash, scripts etc. So I need few tips because I've stoped with playing Tibia like 2 years ago as 300 master sorcerer and now with all this updates I am a bit confused.

Which vocation is better for hardcore/power gaming/botting druid or sorcerer ?
    I am planing to buy all required scrlpts for fastest leveling, so I gonna need someone who's professional at that work.
    I will be able to play like 15 hours per day +-, so nothing wont stand infront of me related to time.
    I am starting to play on server that is most suitable for my plan (if anyone knows which one is best) at 1.1.2014 because I need to prepare everything thats needed, computers, laptops etc.
    I need someone who's legit with selling ingame cash there, planing to buy at the start 10 millions and later more if its needed.
    All your tips, guides, tutorials everything is welcome.

Thanks
    Happy holidays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you still have that MS or your restart from zero
    Sold 251 paladin to Edi - GOOD
    FOR SALE : 230 ~ EK sword 102 PVP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No I don't have MS, I am starting from zero.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It won't be waste of time, trust me, I just need all that things which I wrote up there. So I am waiting for advices and tips, person that gonna make me scripts and so on will earn really good sum of money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lets start with advice...

- so first, you are on ibot forum ! you are on the good way :P
    - if you don't wan to be mass-reported than banned pvp should be less risky.

- buying gold: www.yourtibiagold.com ! that guy probably make the best price on gold and i make buisness with him since 4 year and hes a verry good guy ! probably ~ 130usd/10kk or even less (pvp)
    - scripts:scripts: best scripter around here is BlakW ! his script is great and if never you have question feel free to msg him hes verry helpfull!
    -computer: i run a i5 with 8gb of ram and i run 5 bot in same time w/o problem with win.8
    -where to hunt:- i know you goal is to Pg , but starting with some Killing the name of quest Monster to hunt is a good way to keed your motivated and earn points in that quest so you will be able to start demon task soon on low lvl :P
    -mage script: any avalanche script (lizards,dragons,soulheater...++) is very good for exp (lizards,dragons,soulheater...++) and for money making
    -moneymaking having a knight on same premmy acount as your Mage would be cool for making money , also having a 2 or 3 other premmy account with 2 knight or more (but watch out 10 knight lvl 100 look suspicious to cip haha) on each account make nice ammount of money when they reach good lvl and skills... i aslo keep a free account to bot wasp and collect honeycomb they can be sold to 800+ gps and be looted fast :P
    - MM hunting places: PH coryms , quaras , brimstone bugs , deepling and many more are some great moneymaking spots for EKs

anyway its just some little advice to start you back in game
    lots of member here will help you if you have any other kind of question !
    Last edited by serialbob; 12-19-2013 at 10:16 PM.
    Sold 251 paladin to Edi - GOOD
    FOR SALE : 230 ~ EK sword 102 PVP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks on your time really and on your time I really appriciate that.
    Well computer ain't problem at all, I already bought 2 of them one is with i7 and another is with Phenom quad core. I am pretty sure that even Phenom will be great for start.
    - I need to get in contact with all scripters so I can make deal with them also as you said that BlakW is best around here I will contact him as soon as possible maybe I will start also for 2 days I have to get something solved in real life.
    - Also is skilling on all that knights neccesary nowsays? Or you can do it while leveling?

PS: buying scripts and ingame cash will be almost constant. I am willing to hear all good offers and so hear all names that are legit around here.

All other advices are welcome
    Kind regards.
    Last edited by Cesare; 12-20-2013 at 05:28 AM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    try calva , its empty and for couple days we're taking it

p.s mogu ti ja poslati neke scripte

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hardcore PVP? Isn't it a bit wrong solution?

-nesto mi se ne igra na hardcore pvpu :s

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serialbob View Post
    lets start with advice...

- so first, you are on ibot forum ! you are on the good way :P
    - if you don't wan to be mass-reported than banned pvp should be less risky.

- buying gold: www.yourtibiagold.com ! that guy probably make the best price on gold and i make buisness with him since 4 year and hes a verry good guy ! probably ~ 130usd/10kk or even less (pvp)
    - scripts:scripts: best scripter around here is BlakW ! his script is great and if never you have question feel free to msg him hes verry helpfull!
    -computer: i run a i5 with 8gb of ram and i run 5 bot in same time w/o problem with win.8
    -where to hunt:- i know you goal is to Pg , but starting with some Killing the name of quest Monster to hunt is a good way to keed your motivated and earn points in that quest so you will be able to start demon task soon on low lvl :P
    -mage script: any avalanche script (lizards,dragons,soulheater...++) is very good for exp (lizards,dragons,soulheater...++) and for money making
    -moneymaking having a knight on same premmy acount as your Mage would be cool for making money , also having a 2 or 3 other premmy account with 2 knight or more (but watch out 10 knight lvl 100 look suspicious to cip haha) on each account make nice ammount of money when they reach good lvl and skills... i aslo keep a free account to bot wasp and collect honeycomb they can be sold to 800+ gps and be looted fast :P
    - MM hunting places: PH coryms , quaras , brimstone bugs , deepling and many more are some great moneymaking spots for EKs

anyway its just some little advice to start you back in game
    lots of member here will help you if you have any other kind of question !
    Lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Everything is prepared, all I need someone who's 100% legit for selling in game cash and, best scripter.