I've used iBot since the 26th of May now, everything has ran smoothly. As any other day I opened up tibia, tried to open up iBot and it wouldn't connect to my client. I come to the forums to see if there has been a update or something. Nope, all I got for a few hours was this.
Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.tibiaibot.com
Search on Google:
I then thought I'll wait it out a few hours maybe it's just an error. After a few hours I got bored, tried entering the site via a proxy and wow, it works? What's going on have I been IP banned or something? I really don't know what's going on. I've barely used the bot what I've paid for and already after 4 days I'm unable to use it. I haven't changed ANY settings in my fire wall settings. I haven't done anything since I last used the bot apart from sleep.
I have tried opening iBot with the proxy ruining (It covers my full IP not just my browser). iBot seems to go into not responding mode and then, I have to go into task manager to close it down.
Deleted version v1_0_1 and downloaded v1_0_2. I got the exact same problem.
I'm from the UK, England.
Proxy I use is from-
Country: United States
I'd really like some feedback so I can sort this out, as well a refund for the amount of days I've not been able to access the bot I paid.