Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Attack stance issues

  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    5

    Attack stance issues

    now it worked...


    bot keeps spamming between "follow" And "stand while fighting"..

    so it looks pretty laggy when it walks and tries to follow a monster that runs off cus it insists to have follow on even though it has to run after a monster which breaks it..

    what to do? any option?

  2. #2
    iBot User Noxuos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    iBot Forums
    Posts
    852
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    167
    Rep Power
    7
    its in the targeting probably.

    contact whoever you bought the script from and ask them for support
    123456789123456789

    Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

    •New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts



  3. #3
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxuos View Post
    its in the targeting probably.

    contact whoever you bought the script from and ask them for support
    aww.. thanks.. so i cant fix it myself? :/ bummer what it to work asap

  4. #4
    Focus Group kamil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    336
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Reputation
    106
    Rep Power
    6
    go to targeting>monsters> your monster here >ListSettings>setting0

    and now you have options to change
    1. stance: no movement, attack mode: chase/offensive
    OR
    2. stance: >any stance other than 'no movement', AttackMode: no change

    option attack: must be: attack
    Last edited by kamil123; 01-04-2014 at 05:33 PM.

  5. #5
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kamil123 View Post
    go to targeting>monsters> your monster here >ListSettings>setting0

    and now you have options to change
    1. stance: no movement, attack mode: chase/offensive
    OR
    2. stance: >any stance other than 'no movement', AttackMode: no change

    option attack: must be: attack
    found those options as wel.. if i put it on chase/offensive it will chase the monster when it runs BUT tibia breaks the chasing mode when walking and the bot keeps spamming chase button still... so it looks pretty obvious

  6. #6
    Focus Group kamil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    336
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Reputation
    106
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
    found those options as wel.. if i put it on chase/offensive it will chase the monster when it runs BUT tibia breaks the chasing mode when walking and the bot keeps spamming chase button still... so it looks pretty obvious
    ok I see
    then go to options in tibia window, general and uncheck 'auto chase off'

  7. #7
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kamil123 View Post
    ok I see
    then go to options in tibia window, general and uncheck 'auto chase off'
    ur my hero

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •