Thread: Something strange happened to me..

iBot User
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Something strange happened to me..

Hey, I don't know if its the right board to post it, if it isn't, please, move it.. I'm here to tell you something strange that happened with me today. I was in a poi service, helping my friends to solo it and my character was "PUFFING" all the time, it was like "omg its using a spell that i dont have" I was without bot. (the first thing I thought was: omg.. my bot is trying to do a spell, but it wasn't, I didn't receive anything on my serverlog like "you don't have this spell" (and i haven't any bots!! I checked my programs that were in use).. it wasn't casting anything and I was not with fire/poison/anything. It was very strange. My friends don't know why it happened. Does anyone know what happened? It stopped happening 10 minutes after it started. It was puffing like with a delay (5 seconds I think) during 10 minutes.

The second thing I thought was: Omg, maybe it's have something to do to the cip detection system.. but I don't know. I was without bot, and I'm not deleted. Does anyone have a clue?
    Sorry for my bad english!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    did you eat something suspicious before making quest? some stale or outdated food?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    hahahaha xD

nope!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This happens when you used fire bombs/fields or used a summon monster like a fire elemental who shot a fire field. you dont have to worry