Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

What pc should I buy for ~10-15 clients

Hello,

Like in topic. Could someone help me what processor should I buy? I used laptop before i5 but I could just bot 2 characters (like banuta hardcore for ek, and drakens. Both had around 300kb of size). Those 2 clients was with 10fps and I had around 60cpu usage after some hours!! When I opened firefox and wanted to do some random stuff such as youtube / facebook my cpu usage reached for some seconds 100% then in that time I had problem with tibia (stop healing etc. had to take care)
    I want to buy brand new pc to bot at least like 10-15 characters without problem and dont want to buy the best processor that exist 6-core i7... (or idk what's the best now). Want buy pc for an average price
    Any ideas for procesor and graphic card? Cuz I guess that's the most important thing

Thanks in advance,

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Found on thread... about someone suggesting
    i7 4770k 3.5 ghz 8 mb but what about for example Core i5-3570K?

or any other ideas?

Ofc I want to bot like 10-15 characters at once.. + play "SMOOTH" and without lags "like I would be opening first client"

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)
    for 10-13 acc great will be phenom II x4 965
    for 25-30+ fx 8350
    tested both, now I use i7 4770k

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    on fx 8350 if I bot 15 characters.. (like 5 gonna be ADVANCED SCRIPT) will I be able to play smooth on next client? or there will be no difference if I open 1st or 16th client?

what about graphic card?

and now You use i7 4770k.. how many clients can you hold at once?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kralik88 View Post
    on fx 8350 if I bot 15 characters.. (like 5 gonna be ADVANCED SCRIPT) will I be able to play smooth on next client? or there will be no difference if I open 1st or 16th client?

what about graphic card?

and now You use i7 4770k.. how many clients can you hold at once?
    Can't you simply try to run 16th client then?
    Almost every i7 should handle at least 30-50mc (depends on scripts).

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

@Gryllz
    Ye I simply could if I had fx 8350. I'm just getting information.. I just realized that I don't really want to buy i7.. it's kinda expensive :[
    20 clients is max I will do... My question was if I buy fx 8350 and I bot for example 15 characters... if I will be able to play smooth? hunt something manual with a lot of monster on screen without lags or fight when there's a lot of people on screen
    I had laptop dell inspiron i5 with graphic card radeon hd 5650 and on my 1st post you can see what was happening. That's why I want to buy brand new pc and just asking around about processor and graphic card cuz that's the most important thing I guess

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kralik88 View Post

@Gryllz
    Ye I simply could if I had fx 8350. I'm just getting information.. I just realized that I don't really want to buy i7.. it's kinda expensive :[
    20 clients is max I will do... My question was if I buy fx 8350 and I bot for example 15 characters... if I will be able to play smooth? hunt something manual with a lot of monster on screen without lags or fight when there's a lot of people on screen
    I had laptop dell inspiron i5 with graphic card radeon hd 5650 and on my 1st post you can see what was happening. That's why I want to buy brand new pc and just asking around about processor and graphic card cuz that's the most important thing I guess
    You were talking like you already own an amd, sorry but I misunderstood yourself.

I think you should be able to bot 20 clients + play another client smoothly provided that you aint going to bot 20x lizard city, dice or another very advanced scripts on this AMD.

Tell me what kind of scripts are you going to use? Huds or not? 10 fps?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    huds maybe on 2-3 clients... out from 15-20 clients

once I've asked on forum but gotta do it again. Doesn't matter if I bot with 30.. 40fps.. or 10fps? My eyes just see it's lagging.. but for bot it's working good? (hardcore banuta / lizard city) If yes then of course I will use 10fps.. why would I be using more? lol

What kind of scripts
    hardcore banuta, razzachai drakens, razzachai undeads, maybe lizard city... that's the most advanced I guess, the other wont be that advanced.. war golems new cave... and some other weak places.
    At this moment when I used to bot at my laptop i5 dell with radeon hd 5650 hardcore banuta and razzachai drakens (both without hud).... when I would just load another client with monkeys on banuta after 3hours it would reach 100% of cpu and at 1 of 3 clients I would die, or when I would load youtube / facebook after a while it would reach 100% too

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    Well, we are currently testing a new ibot's beta which decresed the usage caused by HUDs so there shouldnt be a high difference between botting with or without HUDs in the future.

Yes, fps matters only for your eyes. PC doesnt see any difference if you use 10 or 200 fps, it just consumes more cpu usage which is unnecessary. I use 10 fps on most of my chars, just 20-30 on mages.

Those scripts are pretty advanced, even War Golems however AMD FX8350 should handle it, but I cant ensure it.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    dont want really to buy i7.. as I mentioned before.. and AMD FX8350 cost much cheaper that's why I'm thinking about buying this processor

if you can't ensure that AMD should handle it, then can you ensure that i7 should handle it?

you said you're using 10fps (on most of your chars) I would for sure do the same.. but why you're using 20-30 on mages? even when I was botting on hardcore banuta I were using 10fps

Ofc when I play manual I do around 40fps, cuz when I do more I see no difference