iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

public opinion

In the past weeks, I've been looking for a script with Task 100% AFK and I just could not find it. As I saw some requests being made, I decided to do it myself. I made a test script with Tasker (true / false). I used my perfectionism OCD do it as best as I could. To illustrate my point: the script’s lines is at 31. So it means 31 changes were made after the waypoint is complete. Anyway... I ended up liking to script and I just saw promising situation: Make a few task scripts (as much as I am able to make) and start post them right in this forum. New scripts, totally made by me, some of the free and others paid. However, as I have a businessman spirit, I’m wonder what you guys have to say about it. Should I keep doing scripts and try to go ahead with my idea or just stay away from scripting?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)
    You always can try, noone will try to cath you and ban for selling your own job

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)
    You can always do it, in my opinion if the script have more Functions, Options, "thinks" (like tasker, etc), its a diferencial that the others, ppls will see your script first