Thread: Payment under investigation (Please reply if you can help me)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Payment under investigation (Please reply if you can help me)

Hello, just to inform you I'm gonna MC all these accounts.

Yesterday I made three accounts, I created the accounts as my cousine, grandfather and my friend, so I used all their information, also registered the account for the confirmation key with their information.

When paying premium it says that you should write the information about the cardholder, I didn't and I just wrote the same info as I wrote to register the account.

Today I wanted to create the fourth account and when trying to do buy premium I got a email:

HTML Code:
    Dear XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

we have received your order for 30 Days Tibia Premium Time. The payment is currently being investigated by customer support. The order reference number of this payment is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Please note that it can take up to 3 days to complete the investigation. Until a decision has been made you will not be able to make further payments. Once the payment has been processed, you will receive an email notification about the outcome.

Kind regards,
    Your CipSoft Team
    The reason why I didn't wrote my information when buying prem on all accounts is because I thought it may be suspicious the same person buying prem to many different account.

Has this happend to you and what do you think, was this because of buying with the same card too many times or that I changed inforation on the different accounts?
    What do you think will happen?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnwpts View Post
    Hello, just to inform you I'm gonna MC all these accounts.

Yesterday I made three accounts, I created the accounts as my cousine, grandfather and my friend, so I used all their information, also registered the account for the confirmation key with their information.

When paying premium it says that you should write the information about the cardholder, I didn't and I just wrote the same info as I wrote to register the account.

Today I wanted to create the fourth account and when trying to do buy premium I got a email:

HTML Code:
    Dear XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

we have received your order for 30 Days Tibia Premium Time. The payment is currently being investigated by customer support. The order reference number of this payment is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Please note that it can take up to 3 days to complete the investigation. Until a decision has been made you will not be able to make further payments. Once the payment has been processed, you will receive an email notification about the outcome.

Kind regards,
    Your CipSoft Team
    The reason why I didn't wrote my information when buying prem on all accounts is because I thought it may be suspicious the same person buying prem to many different account.

Has this happend to you and what do you think, was this because of buying with the same card too many times or that I changed inforation on the different accounts?
    What do you think will happen?

its because you made to many orders,
    when im buying premmys/transfers for my accounts (each registred to fake adress,name,surname) first 2-3 payments in month going instant fine,
    next 2-3 are under investigation and usually accepted next working day,
    next are getting rejected,

another month first 2 goes again instant accepted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Aha, okay. Thank you.