Thread: 95-120 ED/RP/EK on Vinera or other open PVP server. RK/transfer and no ban/warn/etc

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

95-120 ED/RP/EK on Vinera or other open PVP server. RK/transfer and no ban/warn/etc

Hello.

I'm looking to buy a lvl 95-120 char that is not a MS. Ideally I'd like a character on Vinera but if it is on an open PvP server and eligible for transfer then that will work as well. I prefer unregistered accounts and known, trusted sellers. I am looking to pay in USD over PayPal and I will record the transaction using FRAPS if need be. Please PM me your price in USD along with character information and screenshots.

Alternatively, if anyone is interested in a noob char account with 5 prem scrolls and war mount on aurora server, I can trade that account for yours. You cannot transfer the prem scrolls yet because the highest level on the account is a 26 druid. Being that the account is on a double exp world, you can easily get it up quickly to transfer the scrolls. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Look my thread bro

Here

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flygt View Post
    Look my thread bro

Here
    Do you accept paypal? If so, pm me your lowest price for that 114 EK. Thanks!